Older men make better lovers

Posted

My experiences I’ve always been more attracted to older men.  Because they have more experience and their willingness to show you the pleasures of the male body  and they’ve always been willing to train me

Posted

I love older man, they are pretty lovely and experienced. I love to date with someone older.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My first experience with any one was with a mature man that informed me as to what I would be expected to do and if I would just relax and allow myself to experience the physical pleasures rather than what was going to happen I can honestly say that after about two weeks of having two very powerful men using my body any way they wanted I started to understand what they were trying to teach me relax and enjoy the physical pleasures that I definitely felt and I must admit that I love it when a more mature man decides to be a friend with benefits I love to be taken hard by used as a sex toy for their sexual desires

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a groups google to share all cateegories gay sex at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gaysex18

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am 66 years old live in Berlin Wisconsin and love to be trainer ,teacher, student,fuckee and give good loving help and advise one on one. It can be really rewarding to teach a person partner or not  the right way to have slow enjoyable sex lawing on out sides talking sipping drinks and fucking slow enjoying each other.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I've always liked younger especially smooth is it weird to like shaved guys? somewhat of a turn on for me I had a younger bf actually 9 years is all but I desire someone in their 20's anyone want to volunteer? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My very first time was with an older big black bear and it was, to this day the most amazing thing I have ever felt. Since then I have desired older med, especially big bears. I am a smaller guy so the thought of being dominated by a big bear excites me to no end.

Posted

For sure but mature daddy bears and some other types are ok but I have usually been disappointed and since I was 12-17 I have never been with another type cuz I truly believe I hav an old soul. Plus anyone will find out most have experience and romance beyond most younger 

Posted

I am 54 and i am more attracted to men 55 to 70 years of age there is such compassion in there kiss and sucking on nipples and cock i will do it with younger but older the better

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not attracted so much to any certain type but I had first time gay sex ***s big musculer 60 some man

I years later as masculine as I look act and behave he makes my fantasy still of me wishing I was the boy and he's daddy