Sub slave and training

bristolmale

Danlookingfordom
Posted
On 27/05/2018 at 12:27 PM, bristolmale said:

I am Dom top. And very much in control of my sex life. Am I the only one that enjoys the training part? To get to the point that they know what you want before you ask. 

Danlookingfordom
Posted

I know what you re offering is what I need. I want to hand over full control and submit. i I need full tra

On 27/05/2018 at 12:27 PM, bristolmale said:

I am Dom top. And very much in control of my sex life. Am I the only one that enjoys the training part? To get to the point that they know what you want before you ask. 

ining Are you based in Bristol do you travel

Michaelamah
Posted
On 5/27/2018 at 11:27 AM, bristolmale said:

Give me your contact

Michaelamah
Posted
On 5/30/2018 at 12:07 AM, Charles407 said:

Call me right now, bitch!…

Giv me your contact

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Charles407 said:

Call me right now, bitch!…

Ok sir whats your number

Posted
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Danlookingfordom said:

Take me sir

Posted

I’m a bottom that loves to be controlled use me trained me whatever you feel like

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, bristolmale said:

I need to be trained. I finally told wife I'm gay. Now I need guidance

Posted
On 5/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, bristolmale said:

Umm. I'm a bottom sissy that just came out. Desperately need training. I'm Kyle

Posted

Im a bi w m switch im in need of training with a good deal of spanking added into the training for years of wrong doing 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hit Sir gay slave here very willing and needing hiding and training willing to give up total control please can you train this boy looking for a Master have not found one know it needs guidance and training and will do anything it is told 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Looking for a dominant daddy bear to train me during an NSA role play age play water sport etc session in or near Sandusky Ohio 

Posted
I was born to be a jizz receptacle and a place for dad to hydrate his boy and not let his golden liquid go to waste which I want it every time you piss pops and since I’m not even considered human I where diapers for pee pee and get CBT for that and never allowed to get hard with a sounding locking chassity with an ASS HOLE locking plug as well, I want to be your first set up son who you love to always insure how much you will enjoy bringing on next training session that’s always new!!!
Posted (edited)

I want to be broke down and brought up and call you pappaw!!! And I want to be treated like an adopted ***ager who you and your wife made disappear and keeps in training pants and boys cartoon tight underwear to always show your level of boy object age pappaw keeps me at in which is slowly progression as I’m allowed to show I. Which pappaw trains me over time what age group I am.

Edited by Hard4dad
Nymphobottom6988
Posted

I am a sub bottom and I love the idea of a couple dominating me sexually, one ***fully fucks my tight little hole while the other has his cock shoved in my mouth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Old sub/slave near Edinburgh for DOM(s)... You need to train me for your enjoy Sir..

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I wany be someone’s slave and be controlled tied up anything. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello, I am a virgin and I am looking for a honest friendship with a man. I would like to have a sexual relationship with my friend. I would love to be fully dominated by my lover and be a submissive sexual toy!!!If you would like to have a conversation with me contact me at:276-733-0544.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Not yet, but would like to LEARN of such, here in illinois