Who Knows True Love?

Chukwunenye

Chukwunenye
Posted

True love is like a ghost, everybody talks about it but no one has really seen it

• 9 months later...
Posted

It exists. When you feel sorrow because that person is away. When you strive to give solutions to his problems, when you can sleep thinking on the next time you will be together. When you smile when you get a mental picture of him. When you get goose bumps when he touches you. When you kiss in the mornings after waking up. When you wake up before he does to make him breakfast. When you allow time to pass waiting for him and you don’t mind. When you are performing the ultimate act-sex and you are so giving that you unselfishly give all to ensure you provoke pleasure thru passion and at the same time you selfishly make it your own, you will be able to SEE Love.

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 3/21/2017 at 10:33 AM, Chukwunenye said:

True love is like a ghost, everybody talks about it but no one has really seen it

I agree it can be a bit ethereal BUT TRUE LOVE  IS the PRODUCT of the QUALITIES of the two MEN THAT MAKE IT UP.  IF you have two Men who ONLY WANT ONE GOOD MAN EACH - EACH OTHER, therebye focusing their LOVE ON EACH OTHER, rather than dissipating that energy over many relationships THAT FOCUS OF TWO MEN LOVING EACH OTHER IS POWERFUL.  I have met my RARE AS A UNICORN MAN, RIGHT HERE ON GAYS.com.  SO I"M HERE TO SAY IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE, you just have to hold out for the ONE MAN FOR YOU - unless you want more than one man, in which to each their own, BUT I"M HERE TO SAY IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE, and MY MAN & I willl be together VERY soon, and it is all thanks to Gays.com

• 1 year later...
Posted

No one can define the true love it only can be feel..