im a wuss - Love and Romance

Naomi_Mowatt

Naomi_Mowatt
Posted

hi, im sorry, i just had to get advice. theres a girl that works in my local hmv, and i have a massive crush on her. shes cute, shes cool, and shes really nice. i wanna ask her on a date but the only problem is i dont know if shes straight or not. and evemn if she isnt, i dont know whether she would say yes or not. every time i talk to her, i get nervous and completly wuss out of asking her out. someone help... what do i do?? xxx

Posted

Ok, here's the deal. You have to find out if she is gay. Might be best to just ask her. Not that you are a wuss, but you have to find out if she is straight. Talk about her last boyfriend or date, ask her if "he" was nice ....ect....mention men in your convo and see what she does/says. Not that men convo's always mean she's straight because that is not true as well. However if she is interested (does she know YOU are gay?) she will be somewhat flirtatious with you...nervous...ect. Tell her she is a "very attractive woman" and see if she blushes or gets uncomfortable. Uncomfortable prob means straight or if she changes the topic right away. So, just hint around, test the water, before you ask. Feel it out and see what happens. You are not a wuss, You're just like me and you get nervous esp with feminine women...when its hard to tell straight from gay. No dar....however, I am getting to know how to tell just by a persons manurisms and actions whether or not they are gay, bi, or straight...femme or not. And, you will be able to as well eventually....

Naomi_Mowatt
Posted

thanks... that really does help a lot xxx

Posted

Yea! what she said! lol she took the words out my mouth.. Dont be shy.. She might like you and waiting for you to push up on her..