Eating One's Own Semen?

Jo****

Posted

This may seem like an odd question, but I am wondering... how many people here eat their own ejaculate after a wank?
Personally, I do. Every time. This habit was formed when I was much younger, developed under circumstances that I do not feel like discussing here. Anyhoo, I usually lick it off my hand. I find that it makes for a really easy cleanup.

Does anyone here practice this habit, or object to it? I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who does this....

Toodles,

Joe

Posted

Hi Joe, interesting topic! Not into eating my own semen but.... on reading your post - I did used to like eating my ex-boyfriends cum, only because I used to fancy him so much! Not into eating everyone's cum though (only special people).

Posted

i do lick mine off my hand too,
i have no experience with other guys and was curious as to it tasted like,
at the time i didn't know what it was, it just natural doing it

Posted

I feel like its natural. And it seems to clean up a lot easier than using tissues or paper towel lol

• 1 month later...
Posted

It's part of recycling. lol if you eat or drink something sweet for a week its taste a bit sweet. Try it and let us know.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I do, always have. I find nothing wrong. Makes cleaning up easier. I eat and swallow guys cum when blowing them. Cannot see much difference.

• 5 months later...
Posted

I do too, I like the taste of mine as well as the cum from the men I suck.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I do sometimes, and other times I rub it into my face.  Semen is both nutritious and also great for the skin thanks to the amino acids.

• 2 years later...
Posted

i love eating my cum and i do like cum on my face

Posted

I love swallowing my load taste good 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Never waste that precious liquid!!! I always swallow my own cum!! Have someone there to eat your cum! Hugs, Terry

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/14/2015 at 2:15 AM, Joey_Mohler said:

This may seem like an odd question, but I am wondering... how many people here eat their own ejaculate after a wank?
Personally, I do. Every time. This habit was formed when I was much younger, developed under circumstances that I do not feel like discussing here. Anyhoo, I usually lick it off my hand. I find that it makes for a really easy cleanup.

Does anyone here practice this habit, or object to it? I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who does this....

Toodles,

Joe 1F60A.png&key=d8b85cd3b5eaaf5ea7cc4e354c

I definitely eat mine always

• 4 weeks later...
Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

I do sometimes eat my own cum I love the taste and if I can't eat someone else's well mite as well eat my own it's good on donuts and and eclares even in coffee

Posted

I enjoy not just my cum but the cum if trusted friends. I cum into my Tequila glass and enjoy sipping it. I also like slurping my cum out of the palm of my hand. Fortunately I can kind of suck the head of my cock and swallow my cum. But a shot of Tequila with cum is quite nice, mine or a partners. 

Posted

I don't like to eat my own, but love when someone eat my huge load...

• 1 year later...
Posted
I.like it everyyime I jerk it I est my own cum.