trying to understand..thanks - Love and Romance

Mi****

Posted

Good morning all.
Our community has been so great. I have a question as I am relatively new to the dating scene. I have recently taken interest in this woman. We really click and she surprised me tonight and gave me a song called Toma Mi Amor by La troupa F. Now I understand spanish to a point. I know the title means take my love..

Please dont laugh when I ask this question, I am really trying to understand..What does it mean that she gave me this song....

Kat

Posted

question one: Is she gay?
question two: does she know you're gay?

If the answer is yes to both questions, she likes you!

If you're not sure if she's gay.... but she knows you're gay, she likes you!

If the answer is no to both above, you gotta work more on it!

good luck Kat

Posted

Thank you Sharon, the answer is yes to both questions...

Kat

Posted

SHE IS HOT FOR YOU BABY!!! SONGS ARE A SIGN OF MIA AMOUR -SHOWING HER LOVE TO YOU!! THAT IS REALLY SWEET! SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS THEIR THOUGHTS OF LIKING YOU SO THEY MAY GIVE YOU A CARD OR A SONG! I LIKE SONGS BETTER IN THIS INSTANCE !
CONGRATS - GOOD LUCK!

Posted

I agree with Jeanie on this my gf does that to me the songs and the cards.

Posted

there you go kat... nothing to be confused about... she likes you...

women love to express themselves through a poem, a song etc... so i think the writing is on the wall.. go for it (if you want to, that is)

good luck

Posted

this girl gave me tons of songs. only wish circumstances would have been better :/ i never made a move even though she knew i liked her. but despite the songs she said she just wanted to be friends, EVEN THOUGH she said she felt the same way about me as i do about her.. what the hell? and now we aren't talking cuz she was stupid and i decided not to deal with immature bullshiiit. lame.

go for it before its too late and the opportunity passes you by like it did me (at least for now - who knows what will happen to us in the future.)

Posted

like Erica said. if you feel for her go for it. If you take no action then she will feel you don't like her and it will hurt her. In a way it a form of pouring part of your soul,
leaving yourself *** and that takes a lot for someone to get enough nerve to do that. I am nerveless and more spontaneous and sometimes I get taken the wrong way so I always try to make myself clear for what I do share just in case.
If you respond to her then you are giving her some answers.

Posted

Well thank you everyone. I did make the first move, we talked and what have you. Then she backed away. She just stopped talking and did not like that I did not answer the cell phone or texts when I was at work. So whelp moving forward. At least I know now for the future. This whole dating thing is so odd and new to me..next week on the 7th I turn 39..I think i am just going to go out to a club and see how that goes...thank you all for your support thus far. You are great...thank you for being there.
Kat

Posted

yea people think yu can just text any old time a work
well her feelings were hurt so she apparently is not very understanding and I am sure you told her you thought about it and liked the song!