TIFFANY'S EROTIC STORY #2 Dated: Sat. June 11, 2011 "ENJOY" - Love and Romance

Posted

ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

My alarm goes off at 5:30 am. I stretched and yawned reached over & turned off my alarm. I get out of bed and head for the bathroom do what i need to do and get in the shower. But, on this particular day I was feeling froggy. So, I came up with this....idea. I decided to put on this white skin tight skirt with the slit in the back with no panties and just my panty hose on, I chose this black lace sexy bra and put on my snake skin print rayon blouse, with my black 3 inch heels & I walked out the door & left to go to work. My boss is a very beautiful woman with long flowing red hair, she looks like a model & guess what, she is totally lesbian. Great for me & what I'm about to do.... I get to work she's already there ready to go to work & I get ready to start my day. My desk is in the back of the office and her desk is caddy corner towards the front. I let a few hours go by when I suddenly turned my chair and she looks back towards me & I give her a peep of what's underneath my skirt. She took a quick glance as if she had to take another look to see what she had actually seen & much to her & my surprise, she liked what she saw. I will never forget the look on her face when I showed her a glimpse of my kitty. She smiled soooo big! Her big bright blue eyes lit up like christmas lights. So, naturally I quickly go back to work as if nothing had happend. I few more hours go by & I flash her again, (by this time I can tell she has been thinking and wondering what I will do next...) Much to my amazement she tells me to lift my skirt up over my thighs & spread my legs, I do so with pleasure... But, as I was doing that; the owner walks in with more paperwork to do get done. I quickly pulled my skirt back down & she & I chuckled under our breaths. That was close... He leaves and by this time closing time was nearing... Hmm, wonder... Now, we have the office to ourselves... finally! I tell my boss that my pussy is soooo wet that I can feel my juices building up & seeping through my panty hose, so I took them off. She tells me again to lift up my skirt over my thighs but, to keep on going till she can see EVERYTHING... Then, she tells me to take my fingers and lightly rub my inner thigh & move slowly downward till I reach the outer part of my labia then to my lips, a rub my pussy up & down, I can feel the softness of my baby bare pussy, using my woman juice to moisturize my lips then I would lick my own juices off my fingers after finger fucking myself. Boy! was she enjoying watching me tease her & myself. She dimmed the office lights & she walked up to me knelt down on her knees & spreads my legs as wide open as far as they can go & she dives right in licking, sucking, & swallowing my juices, she glides her tongue in & out of my pussy attempting to catch all of my over flowing love juices but, there's too much... she slides two fingers in & begins to fuck me while searching for my G-Spot, oooooh... yes... that's it keep fucking me I tell her, don't lose that spot... omfg, she is amazing with her fingers & her tongue as she's fucking me she takes her tongue and rubs my very swollen clit, we just start to get really into this & she picks me up off of the chair & whisps me to the floor & I quickly unbotton my blouse & throw it off of me as she buries her face in my woman hood. Her tongue moves with such intensity & quickness. I can't believe how quickly she is going to make me cum. I'm getting so close then... suddenly I begin to feel my body begin to tremble almost convulsing with excitement,. I can't believe what I'm about to exerience... Oh My Fucking Gosh! I... I... I am about ready to cum... Uhhh, unh, oooh, yes... yes... I'm cumming omg... I'm cumming... Oh yes, yes! My body shakes with her every movement. She then takes her fingers out of my dripping wet pussy & brings her fingers up to my mouth & I gladly suck & lick her fingers clean tasting my own jism, it almost has a sweet taste. I didn't want this to end so I carefully threw her on to her back & I laid on top of her & began kissing her while my hands explore her beautiful body. I move slowly down to her breasts & begin kissing, licking, sucking on her nipples while lightly biting as she moans... I can tell she wants me to explore her extremely wet pussy so, I carefully take my tongue & slide down towards her "flower" & I begin lightly rubbing my tongue over her lips & flick her clit with my tongue. As my tongue gets harder & harder I quickly glide my tongue as deep as it can go into her love box & I fuck her with all of my might as i slide three fingers into her pussy... oh is she wet... she moves her hips & ass to the thrust of my hand as she's fucking my fingers... she yells out harder, harder then faster... Omfg! She's about to explode & then suddenly her pussy grips my fingers so hard she makes it hard for me to go in & out. I then decided to put two fingers in her asshole just before she was about to cum & damn, she's fucking squirting her cum all over my face & hand. I try to catch all of her woman juice but, there's sooo much of it. (Damn, she got it in my hair) Wow! that was so intense & amazing to experience. I could almost swear that my tummy was full, she has so much love juice. I looked up at her & went immediately up to her lips & this time I let her taste her juices as I kissed her on the lips & said, "you are so awesome, thank you for this experience". But, she wasn't done with me yet! She wanted some more of me... She goes to the back of her office & brings out this bag, in this bag she reaches for a two-headed dildo & strap-on. She puts it on & tells me to get on all fours. Arch your back & stick your ass up in the air. I do so with pleasure... She comes up from behind me & slides one end of the dildo inside her & then slides her dildo into my anticipating wet hot pussy. She begins to penetrate & fuck me with like a jack hammer like thrust & goes faster & faster with every pounding thrust as I play with my clit at the same time she is fucking me uncontrollably. We are sweating profusely as we fuck and fuck and fuck, next thing I know, we both begin to cry out moaning with pure ecstasy & enjoyment I can tell we are about to orgasm together... Omfg! I've never cum like this before,. I can tell my pussy muscles are closing in on the best orgasm I have ever had in my life... aaaaaand then, bam... we both came so hard that our juices start to squirt out like crazy getting oursleves very very wet all over again... I can't believe she got me to cum a second time with just herself & her toy. We both were so exhausted & when we were done we laid there & held each other, kissed for a while & gathered ourselves together & she said, "just another day at the office". She leaned over to me asked me if I enjoyed myself. I said with a surprised look, "are you kidding me", that was the BEST FUCK I HAVE EVER HAD!!! So, we laid there on the floor holding each other & "soaking" in what just had taken place... Then, we both left the office & went off to each of our own houses & we just dreamed about that wonderful awesome experience... I HOPE YOU LADIES LIKE THIS STORY. I PROMISE THERE WILL BE MORE IN THE FUTURE.... ENJOY! : ) Tiffany M. Peck P.s. Pls give me your opinion of my writing!

Posted

wow. you don't hear stories like this often.

Posted

that was great i like now that's wat i call a day 2 the office. i thought i was d only one with such great romance writing. if i print this out and let freinds read dis they wld ask "r u writing again." i like d boss

Posted

The first story should be under Love & Romance also. Heading is UR HOTTEST FANTASY. see if u can still find it...

Posted

Yeah! Evette, my "boss" was absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!!!! Did u find story #1, yet?

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

That was incredible! Wow! You are a great writer Tiff

Posted

Awwe! Thanks, Charlene...Positive feed back sure builds my confidence back up! Wasn't so sure I still "had it" in me to write again. I was always made fun of, I guess because I wrote stuff like that...sexual stuff. I guess I grew up in a much more "conservative" world than I thought. It makes much more sense to me WHY I am so "liberal" and understanding...

Posted

Awwe! Thanks, Charlene...Positive feed back sure builds my confidence back up! Wasn't so sure I still "had it" in me to write again. I was always made fun of, I guess because I wrote stuff like that...sexual stuff. I guess I grew up in a much more "conservative" world than I thought. It makes much more sense to me WHY I am so "liberal" and understanding...

Posted

ok! love it...........you should def post more and soon !

Posted

OK! love it...........you should def post more and soon !

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

It was very good... punctuality not as on the money but i guess when u write something that erotic must be hard to concentrate on that keyboard