IS IT STRANGE THAT I HAVE NEVER LEARNED HOW TO MASTURBATE WITH MY HANDS? - Love and Romance

Posted

I have been wondering this all of my life.... Why does it make me feel strange that I have never learned how to do that.... I have only used vibrators to get off.... Only two women that I have been with and one man has ever orally gotten me off, that was 15yrs ago.... Okay! Ladies, this a personal question for me so, go easy on me..... Hmmm................... Am I getting too deep....?

Posted

no way. I have had women who havent gotten off orally...until me ....AHEM! However it is normal if your partner doesnt know what they are doing "down there" lol. I think also if you learn a certain way and you dont try the other you wont learn it. So try it. It works. Rub it honey and it will be gooooood I promise!

Posted

a women has never gotten me off but i can get myself off with my fingers.....i never found it hard lol

Posted

No you are not going too deep,great question.You are not strange at all.I have always masturbated with my hands/fingers.Only started using a vibrator a few yrs ago.I have had some trouble having an orgasm orally from time to time as well.I find that knowing what I like and talking to my partner(wish I had one LOL)seems to work.Getting to know each others bodies and feeling comfortable to share what we like,don't like, fantasies and so on takes time.Like Tina said explore yourself,play girl,dam it feels good!! LOL

Posted

erm...I would think ur just a bit slow :P think I started doing that when I was like...11...then again maybe I'm weird...hahaha!

Posted

Yeah Kahlan i think i was about 11 or 12 too. I will NEVER forget my first orgasm....OMFG! I thought i would die. I had no idea what the hell just happened to my body but was like WOO HOO !!!

Posted

LMAO,I had my first orgasm around the same time,it was amazing!!

Posted

I was freaking out! and I was too embarrassed to ask anyone, considering all I had was dad, it was like wtf was that?!? is that supposed to happen? then again, I started growing boobs when I was 9...and I thought I had cancer or something LOL

Posted

Wow you started early,I mean w/ the whole becoming a woman thing.I was freaked out as well but loved how it felt so never said anything,all I had was a father as well.

Posted

Yeah freaked me out too but was like "damn...can i do that again...and again....and again...." Haha!

Posted

haha, yeah until you realised your hand does get tired. lol

Posted

ive neva touched my self so im totally feelin left out

Posted

I can only cum from clit stimulation. very few people can get me off. I was also amazed at my first orgasm I was in the shower and I took the shower head off the holder to rinse off and hit a spot that freaked me out I started taking baths for piont I thought something was wrong. I always was told I was strange so I kept on doing it thinking I was. So it turns out I have been masturbating since 9 lol I should of been paying attention I could of had that shower hot