ARE THERE ANY LESBIANS WHO LIKE TO PLEASE BUT DOESN'T LIKE TO RECEIVE - Love and Romance

Posted

Quite honestly, I don't understand that at all. Why would someone rather give then to receive? I've never encountered into something like that. I love to receive and give, isn't that how it's supposed be... Give & Receive? Hmm, I don't know abt that one yet.

Posted

i like both to be honest, but I prefer to give. It is a dominant thing. I can't explain it all that well, but being in control is what I prefer as to having someone dominate me.

Posted

Err....... I'm inexperianced but giving is all that I fantasise about......... me giving not recieving..............

Posted

If you're the only one receiving then how does ur partner get off or enjoy getting off (orgasm wise)? I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY & PLEASE MY WOMAN. Does ur partner go into another room or rt in front u get herself off by herself (I think that would bother me, I don't know). I think it would make feel like I can't please her or I'm not attractive enough. Like I said, I've never come across this issue b4 personally. I would hope in time she (my partner) would eventually allow me to go down on her...

Posted

my ex was like that yeah i prefer it when people switch.

Posted

Becky, absolutely, I agree. There's nothing better than a womans taste, smell, touch...

Posted

I am completely turned on by giving and allowing her to experience shear pleasure. This only encourages her to in return please the hell outta me.
There are limits to what I want to receive and I would want that respected as well as respecting her limits. All of this done because of communication, talk only enhances the romance.

Posted

Yeah switching is good, but personally I actually have no experiance so should leave it too....

Posted

Orally I have only been with one woman and she was like that...we were just friends who hooked up...I've never gone down on a girl, I want to, but the opportunity hasnt come up. But this girl I think she let people go down on her, but only when she was in a serious relationship..I want to try it...but personally...I love being dominated, I love when someone takes control of me, its hot

Posted

i am more of giver than taker .. i love to please my partner and give her anything that she loves ... the pleasure of seeing her eyes light up and her joy of pleasure is priceless .... i will definitely vote to be giver ....if my partner want to be the giver as well, i won't be stopping her .. after all, relationship works both way .....

Posted

. personally i love giving because doing dat and seeing her scream with pleasure makes me kinda satisfied

Posted

i love to give.. givin is great and it's a turn on itself.. i never really experenced taken to be honest with you.. like 2 times i did but other then that im really dom i believe... but who knows maybe hoty you should try it?! see what it does for you? but everyone is different.. i would love to find a lady that just loves to get pleasure so we can both be happy!! but there are hard to find cause everyone seems to like the switch lately.. but who knows.. pussy is great to get at and lick around!!!!!! mmm i miss eatting pussy :/

Posted

I only love to receive and there are two reasons for that. One I hate being in control. I actually like it when I'm being controlled. And two I'm very sensitive. When my partner touches me I lose complete control. I actually become very weak and can't really give in that kind of a position. And plus I like to just be pleased. Although, if my partner wanted me to be in control and give then I wouldn't mind doing it but I do prefer to receive than to give.

Posted

my gf is the giver. she gets off just by fucking me. i didn't understand it for a long time. it bothered me. i thought that i wasn't "enough" for her. until she MADE me feel her after she was done fucking me. OMG!!
she likes to switch up every now and then. but most of the time she gives. she's made me quite a little pillow princess. that's ok with me because i do KNOW she enjoys it.
my gf is butch if that explains anything at all. read Stone Butch Blues and that'll give you a fairly decent idea of the butch mentality.

Posted

i dont like it when you're with someone who just sits back and doesn't do anything. theres nothing worse than having a overly submissive person in the bedroom. i'm more dominant in the bedroom (if you met me you'd think da funk really but you're really quiet and shy - the quiet ones are always the kinky ones ;] lol). but at the same time its horrible to be with someone who wants to be in control all the time. my most recent ex had her ways of, lets say, dealing with me. there's always that happy medium. there's nothing sexier than two fairly dominant women...

Posted

i like both but my ex just take it not give. hi to you all

Posted

hi too all .... thanks for all those sharing ... seem like all also got their own experience.. nice nice ... and Becky, u r rite ... the quiet and shy type always the most kinky ones ... lolz .... this one, no doubt .. and yup, i dislike my other half who just sits back and doesn't do anything ...... i love 2 can play the games ... but then, what to do ..... it's so hard to find the "perfect" one ... cause I know i am also not the "perfect" one to my other half ..... so everyone out there ... the word "compromise" is the better advice ..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a giver and a taker, but with my experience I've never been able to take much because they decide they only wanted me to do them. But I've always been more submissive than Dom in the bedroom, but I still havent found myself a girl who is willing to follow my path with me. It's more difficult to find a girl who you like and likes you in close proximity.

Posted

I'm a giver and a taker, but with my experience I've never been able to take much because they decide they only wanted me to do them. But I've always been more submissive than Dom in the bedroom, but I still havent found myself a girl who is willing to follow my path with me. It's more difficult to find a girl who you like and likes you in close proximity.

Posted

Posted