What is your ideal mate? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

generosity,kind ,honest and caring.....!

Posted

Honesty, trusting and respect.

Posted

Someone who would share the same interests which I have, Someone who is funny, dark humoured, lovely, charming, handsome, romantic, very trustworthy, toned or slim, smart, high spirited, down to earth, who is a bit quirky, has a brilliant smile, very accepting, caring, affectionate & maybe some more...XxX ^_^

Posted

A guy who is cute, but not hot, I cant compete with that, Id feel sefl conscious. Someone who texts me when he just wants to say he loves me. Someone who is kind to all, but still treats people how they deserve. Someone who wants to cuddle and play mario kart or super smash brothers or other video games with me. Someone who wants to take a walk at night and just hold hands, and share an ipod. Someone who will kiss me at night when it snows, because I find that extrememly romantic (even though it almost never snows here in texas). Someone who will kiss me in public and hold my hand in public, but wont be too PDA. Someone who makes me happy and builds my self esteem rather than break it. Someone who can make me laugh and cheer me up when Im depressed, and who will talk to me when he feels the same. Someone who makes me want to commit to them, someone who will be a goofball with me, and someone who doesnt want just a quick fuck. Someone who I can be best friends with, and not just date. Too much to ask for? Lololol

Posted

Curtis I think those type of guys are few and far between my friend, I was in that sort of relationship for 8 years with a guy much younger than myself, he was my friend my brother and my true love,we had our ups and downs as all people do but we never stopped loving each other.I lost him thro Luekemia but I still treasure the times we spent together and I always will.Good luck in your quest buddy your man is out there somewhere and I hope you find him

Posted

everyone has faults and no one is the exact person you want them to be,,ive lost two partners in 16yrs.....i find it hard to trust the generation of today and wanting that curtis requires is a pure dream,,wake up,,ul have to take second or 3rd best,,as life isnt like the tv and the advertisements!

Posted

Obviously. They MAKE things look easy for a living. Very few times do they ever get serious and realistic.

Posted

Phhhhhh you actually think I think I'm gonna find someone like that? Nope. But that's my /ideal/ partner :P
Sorry about your losses too &gt.&lt
But yeah, I'm just looking for a guy that I like to actually like me back. Yeah, that'd be nice for once

Posted

Curtis like I said he is out there somewhere and I hope you meet him and like Andrew says in so many words you may have to lower your sights just a bit.GOOD LUCK anyway