HELP ME! I have a problem guys.... - Love and Romance

Ti****

Posted

I met someone guys. She is bisexual. Now most of you know of my rule to never date a bisexual woman however Im pretty swept off my feet by this one. I have a bad feeling though I dont know what to do cuz I really dont want to get hurt here. She's pretty amazing but has been with men as recently as a month ago....Im pretty confused and scared and upset....all of those at the same time. What should I do guys??? I finally meet someone and then this!! There are men posting all over her Facebook wall mushy lovey sexual stuff and it scares the crap out of me. I have already asked her about all the posts however havent heard from her yet today. So what should I do???? HELP!

Posted

I wish i can help you...You know how I feel about that too...I'm dating only lesbians who love women 100%. Good luck! : )

Posted

Let her go!
She's been with a man as recently as month ago AND she has men posting on her wall? I believe you're swept off by the IDEA of her but not her.
First there's the issue of transmitted ANYTHING because not all men wear condoms (yuck!) and then there's the issue of whether you're just an in-between.
Unless you're in it for pure pleasure and adventure, move on to someone more worthwhile.
But me-thinks you already knew this ...
Much luck to you, Tina!

Posted

Some girls are to into men that they cant appreciate a genuine nice woman when they meet one. I'd keep a distance but if you like this woman a lot definitely keep and open mind Hope everything works out for you

Posted

Tina communication... tell her what direction you are looking in and find out what direction she is looking in... then express the steps you are considering taking to arrive there with her and allow her the opportunity to point out what steps she totally agree in and the ones she would like for you guys to modify... believe and trust.... you have the power to communicate effective... it sure beats jumping to conclusion every time... Good Luck and God Bless You...

Posted

Tina,
Let her go, Trust your instincts. Besides you don't know how many men she has been with, let alone, how many sexual partners they've had. Aids is the last thing you need. I made a rule a long time ago to never ever date a bisexual woman period. Good Luck Tina.

Posted

Aw guys, this makes me sad. The thing about this is: How many of US dated men before we came out or before we met our life partners.....I talked to a lady at church today who said that. Made sense. BUT yeah the disease thing scares me more than the getting hurt issue does. Guess i need to educate myself more about lesbians passing shit to each other because im not sure how that can happen....at least I haven't had it happen and haven't had to ever look at it at all. All my long term partners have been 100% lesbian except for one Bisexual when i was 19 and that was me being stupid. I like femme women and im finding lately a lot of them are freaking bisexual. PISSES ME OFF! UGH! Im so frustrated guys! And I'm wayyyyyy confused because I REALLY like this one.....Damn!

Posted

I think u should play it safe, talk to her but try which for myself is hard to not get 2 involved at least not just yet to see what she really is about. If u really like, u never know where it could go

But I also see the morals since she is bi she might just decide she wants to be with a man...Im hoping for u everything works out!

Posted

(Now most of you know of my rule to never date a bisexual woman)

Tina,

Stay strong and true to YOUR rules....

Posted

Yeah think im gonna back off from this one. Thanks everyone. Just needed to hear it from ya'll cuz sometimes beauty and sexiness clouds my judgment and I get stupid.....

Posted

sorry to hear about the dilemma, Tina. I'm bisexual but when i'm with someone, i'm only with that person. And this is something you need to sort out with your girl... is she with you and you only or does she want to play the field.

She needs to let you know what she wants so that you can make your own decision.

How long have you been dating her? If she has been seeing men a month ago - was this before you met her? If she's as hot as you say, it wouldn't surprise me if she has sexual messages on her fb... the thing is how does she react to the messages... is she enjoying the attention? taking it further? does she get defensive?

Hope things work themselves out, Tina...

Posted

Sharon those are insightful... thoughts... of communication have been... the proven key over and over... because the world can say one thing... but the bottom line is... what you and your significant other agree on.... together... and agreeing to discuss thoughts of concerns... normally clears up chances of problems...Tina...

Posted

I would if I were you Tina. Run - run very fast and stay away she sounds like a player. those kind of people I have found are pretty self centered and really don't care about making any commitments and you need to ask yourself do you really want some one who sleeps around alot?

Posted

If she cared u would have nothin to worrie about. but it sound like that aint the case love. u gotta repect ur self and know u deserve better. everyone deserves to be loved 100%

Posted

Yeah im totally backing down guys. Thank you SOOOO much for all your support. I will find someone....hopefully then I wont have to worry about THAT person "wandering" off on me. I can wait. Not a big deal. Perfectly happy alone, would just like someone to spend my time with. Lonely some nights but I get by. Life is great most days, but all of you singles know how single life is...shitty sometimes but all in all, mostly good.

Posted

Life is so good, especally with out the drama..... ;o)

Posted

i know it sounds really dumb but sorry to say - very good looking girls tend to be trouble because they get a hell of a lot of attention... the first woman i slept with was a stunner... and she always got so much attention from the guys AND the girls... and with people throwing themselves at her, i didn't blame her for succumbing to the attention... unfortunately great beauty becomes a handicap cos she says she never knows if people are just after her for her looks or her personality... but she still gets sucked in by the attention...

So if security is an issue, maybe going after the hot chicks doesn't always work out just my 2 cents

Posted

yeah i am with u Tina, sometime being alone can really suck. but although i am new to tis site it looks like u got plenty of support.

Posted

yeah the support here rocks Sam, I love this group of ladies...Im very lucky and blessed to have all of you to help me through shit like this And thank you all for that.

Yeah the hottest chicks I always have issues with. From men and from women. Either men are always hitting on my girls or women are. I need to stop going after the hottest femmes and just settle and quit being so picky. Im so picky that Im gonna end up alone the rest of my life. I know there is a cutie out there who would be faithful and true to me though...I think thats why I wait for the "perfect" girl. Every time I find her though , it turns out all wrong and I have to start over. SO! I decided Im not "looking" anymore. I am going to wait for it to happen instead of chasing down love like a dog chasing a car......

Posted

I totally understand what you mean with being weary about bisexual people, but I dont think its a reason to dismiss someone. I mean, just because a girl is interested in both sexes, doesnt mean she needs them both at the same time, it just means that they wont rule out a potential partner based on their sex. and if STI's is whats worrying you, its reasonable to both get a full screening beforehand, because truthfully, its just as easy for girls to pass them between each other as it is hetero couples.