Women - Love and Romance

Ti****

Posted

I forgot to comment about what I like when i posted the question lol. Femme, all the way. I am a femme LOVER. I love nails, long hair, makeup, dresses, skirts, heels, long legs, short shorts....mmmm.....however, NOTHING nicer than a FEMME in a baseball hat! MMM sexy! So I would go for a Tom boy IF they had some major feminine qualities. Nothing against my own kind, love you all ladies, however I have a weakness for femmes that I cannot deny! Arg!

Posted

Hmmmm.... Tina, I think I know just the right baseball cap wearin' femme for you.

Posted

nothing wrong with a femme in a baseball cap as seen within my pics I love getting all sexy and having my hair/makeup/nails done and a short skirt tight shirt high heels and one of my skin baseball caps

Posted

I think girls look sexy in baseball caps.

Posted

me too see i rest my case, another butch thinks so too right Dom? And Carly....mmmmhmmmm

Posted

lol I so do agree with you Tina!

Posted

Oh which, my comment or Carly being mmmmmhmmmmm hehe

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I am a butch who totally has a thing for femmes wouldn't have it any other way have to admit that when I see a strong confident sexy outgoing femme I get weak and could melt being butch doesnt make me insensitive it just makes me chilvarous I like to open the door for my girl pull out chair protect and defend her give her a sense that when I am around she always safe now if that's a crime I will definently do the time and me being a butch doesn't change my emotions the rough exterior may fool you but on the inside I'm the most caring sensitive understanding person anyone could meet