Love? Sounds great - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

usually you see yourself in the mirror a bit sad because you don't have someone to look at you back. i've been single for 5years, not that many years and i'm just new into life. Sometimes you just wish you had someone else living in your room or maybe in your bed. someone to talk about events happening in a day, three days, a week, bi weekly or maybe a month. I smile about that, and when you roll over you know he's not going to leave until you grasp each other in a lock. when the morning comes you can open your eyes and still see he's still there waiting for you to wake up. Smile, he smiles back. He giggles, you giggles. then a few cut out words come out- Ready to wake up? then you(or myself) would or will respond "five more minutes" because you're or I'm still in heaven.

thats what i want.

Posted

Well said!!! Yes that is a part of love that is wonderful. I to have been single for 5 years and miss it too.

Posted

Yes I def agree and what is amazing is that when you least expect it there it will be. Feel free to add me if you care to chat and you mean it.

Posted

Wow that is something I want and need! Well said

Posted

Welcome Robert to the site..You can add me to your friends list if you like...

Posted

Thanks, i just wanted to share that to some people and i'm glad that i touched some people in my opinion. Its just when you see couples together in the park, movie theaters, in the car, Restaurants.. some people get jealous like myself but i grin to myself sometimes because; just need to be patient. Then i smile-