This girl. - Love and Romance

Posted

Okay so some day's she says she likes me then others she has some excuse.I really like her a lot. Sometimes I feel like she feels the same way, Sometimes she says she does but then the next day is always weird. I don't want this to be time wasted, Each time I go to give up on her something tells me not too. I'm just tired of all this, it's wearing me out. I'm not sure when we started talking but it lasted awhile kinda until she decided that "she thought we should just be friends" well later she told me that wasn't the reason. She said the reason was because she thought i was going to tell her that first. then we kinda started talking again a little while later and this time she said " she wasn't over her ex and it's not fair to me", I totally understood that part and i was gonna back off and give her time but then i went to a party and we were drinking, and I'm pretty sure i made the first move idk. But we ended up talking and once again she made it sound like she liked me and that they're was hope. Then the next day she says she's not feeling it. I like this girl so much I'm just not sure what to do? help please! and please don't talk bad about her cause she really is amazing. sometimes.

Posted

Amber,
sounds to me like this girl is running you ragged, it's time to cut her and her issues loose. You don't need all her drama in your life. she either wants to be with you and not her ex or she needs to end it with her ex because she wants to be with you and only you.

Posted

she's confused...let her come to you, stand your ground and dont make the first move. she knws how u feel so the ball is in her court..

when she's ready to be with you she will come to you.

just keep in mind she may come aruond in 2 days or 2 weeks or 2 months just let her make her choice.

Posted

nahh. its all over now. she told me she only dates for love and she doesnt see herself loving me. sucks, cause i really think i could have loved her.

Posted

she could be scared. allthose things she did and said just sounded like excuses to me, excuses that someone would make if they were terrified of committing to something or someone... in this case you.

Posted

That's exactly what i was thinking Lubov, but after she told me she only dates for love and she can't see herself loving me. I give up now that hurt a lot. I never thought she would be some1 to do that. And she said it so bluntly and didnt even say sorry like always. I'm kinda in pieces right now :/

Posted

i doubt she meant it... she was most prob too scared to fall agahin and she knew that you could have been easy to fall for so she just shut you out...

Posted

"wow amber that sucks"...well there it is, she made the next move and it was no.
sorry, ,, u didnt deserve that.!!
but its time to move on, and find someone who CAN see themselves loving you, and who wants too.

Posted

I don't think there is anyone who would wanna love me I'm weak full of hurt and more importantly I don't feel like trying to be with anyone else. It's too much

Posted

Amber,
that girl screwed with your head big time. Your a beautiful woman with alot of good qualities don't sell yourself short because she was bitch looking out for her own needs and not yours

Posted

thats how i was.. and gues what? someone actually took time to fix me and figure me out. it will happen for you hun, i promise. you just can't give up on everything. someone will come along for you just wait you'll see.

Posted

Amber, she played you, she doesn't know her own mind yet as she is still hung up on the ex, stay strong and move on, you're young and beautiful, it hurts right now, but believe me it does get better, we've all been there, take care and keep in touch, we care

Posted

she's got you hooked
she just wants to screw around and start up some drama
save yourself, it gets easier, trust me
bc i was both you and her at different times
marianne has it right you're young and beautiful, it will get better,
but it starts with you
i know right now it seems like the world is ending, and sometimes you can't breathe bc nothing feels real
there are plenty more girls out there, but you don't need to be with someone
being single is a chance to grow and understand yourself

Posted

Very well said Brittany, enjoy your own copany for awhile