a lil Annoyed - Love and Romance

Posted

Ok im in a relationship...My wifey is overseas n im home takin care of everythin n anythin...n it works for us jus fine...Now im a lil annoyed bekuz Sum1 had da audacity to ask me ''If ur so happy y are u on here'' n i was floored...not cuz ms thing sed dat but cuz she judged me even b4 talkin to me...Now me being sick yesterday i didnt have the energy to debate wit her esp since idk her...but then she sed ''If i had a woman who looked like u U wud def not b on here'' and dats wen i sed ok time to say a lil sumthin sumthin to dis female...so i replied ''U right if u had a woman dat looked like me so good luck in findin dat'' and then i sed...Im not a kid so i dont play kid games but every adult female needs a friend here n there...Isn't dat y we are all here...Even if u got wit sum1 on here u still wud need to be friends first...lil did she know dat my wifey is not home but i still hold it down as her lady...n any1 dats not in my shoes will neva kno wat we go thru emotionally...so sumx it just feels good talkin to sum1 bout it from x to x ....Im so upfront bout everythin cuz again i dont play kid games...But dat def had me a lil annoyed n i felt sorry for how ignorant she was towards me...She jus dont kno wat kind of friend i cud of been...lol....Oh well!!!! Now i feel betta lol

Posted

im with you, that happened to me once, it pissed me off.

Posted

i am glad you got to air your grievance to whoever it was. This is the place to do it. I am sorry that you werent taken seriously. And I applaud that you are standing by your woman and being there for her. best of luck to the two of you.

Posted

Yes, I'm sorry that that happened to you also, we're all so friendly on this site, we have all become cyber friends! You are not cheating on your wifey, you are not looking, just talking and we are here for you, take care of yourself while wifey is gone, keep in touch, we care

Posted

Always good to vent Love. You're here for friendship. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted

Well, she might wanted to say that you're too cute to be wasting time on this kind of website. =)

Posted

its not wasting time its just pure fun

Posted

well she is far away - is she in the service? If she is then it even makes it harder to for her as she is lonely and war is hell and she just needs reassurace maybe.
If she is not at war then ask her if why you cannot have friends. If she truly loves yu then she needs to trust you. tell her to join too if she ever has a chance. You were honest with her- you did not have to tell her right? But you did and you are sorry she does not trust you. Just throw it back in her face kinda thing but be nice about it. Yu don't know what she is going through either. You don't want her to get angry, lash out and do something stupid which could hurt your relationship either. I find if we look at all views - thinking objectively- we can see the whole picture.

Posted

ty ladies....yes its all innocent cuz i make sure 2let every1 kno i am taken n comitted...all i ask for is jus convo n [email protected] has nothin to do wit my gf...it was about how sum1 so ignorant feel dat women who are in a relationship dont belong on this site basically....but ty LADIES sooooooooooooooooo much

Posted

This site belongs to everyone. We are here for each other, and all in alternate lifestyles. Not weather we are alone or not. We share and support one and all and reach out and bitch. But we are here for each other. I am glad you came and glad you pointed out some short coming that happened to you. There are a lot of good pple here who listen and try to help. Keep coming back. This is your family that supports you too. Hugs.

Posted

you are so more than welcome..many hugs to you.

Posted

well I am glad you clarified that with me Love. I hate when others tell you just because you have a relationship you can't talk to people. Cheez.! We're not hermits for Christ sake. Who ever told you that is very conservative in her thinking. Reminds me of someone who knows my son. You know who I am talking about ladies if you have read any of my posts, but I do not wish to talk about it as I am trying to move on and feel better. I hate how narrowed minded people think they can dictate to others what is proper and it makes them look at bit snobbish. I hate ppl who judge. Get over yourselves already and shut your pie hole thank you very much!!

Posted

that's a piss off, this isn't a dating site
sure you can find someone on here
but it's a great placce to get support, me ppl, and define yourself
this site has helped some ppl come out with us backing them up

Posted

you are so right. We are here for support and to even educate and amuse ourselves at times. And sometimes to air some grievance or dirty laundry. It is whatever. But you can make friends and get some support here. i have gotten some clarrification on some things and helped some others on their things.

Posted

Yeah Love, this is an awesome site, I've been on it since July when I first came out, wow did I learn a lot and I'm still learning!