Looking for the Right Love - - Love and Romance

Posted

I love all women- but I am looking for someone preferable possible 5 to 10 years older than me. Between 57 and 65. Do you realize how hard it is to find women my age who are out and proud?
I don't like butch. I prefer very femme to soft butch.

I like smaller women but same size is okay too. I am a cuddler but don't like to be suffocated. Where I live it is very hard. So I am appealing to this forum to see if I can find some compatability.

I love poetry- Have 3 published poems- I am artistic, love music but can't play a note. I was raised around music so it's in the genes.
I enjoy cooking
watching movies -a definite movie buff
Photography - in the family tree - we are all talented.
Swimming - I love- I could swim every day but don't hardly swim anymore these days.
walking on the beach-live 3 miles from a nice small town beach that is connected close to the Canaveral and close to the Merritt Island Reserve, FL
I would like to have someone that lives no more than an hour away - for convenience as long distant relationships seldom work.
I like simple and uncomplicated - as my life had too much of it and I'm done.
I like someone who has been married before the world accepted gays like myself I was married as it was the proper thing to do and was raisied that way but truely was never happy with a man long term.
I came out about 3 years ago and still have not found the right person.
My children accept me and want me to be happy.
I have a gay brother, ***, nephew and possibly granddaughter so it is in the genes.LOL
I had relationships with women when I was younger as a ***ager but everything was always in the closet back then. Man those hangers hurt!
Looking for friendships and possibly serious if we are compatible.
I am an Aries and supposedly my perfect mates are Libras, Capricorns, Aquarius, Pices, but sorry no Scorpio's or Leo's as we tend to hit heads. Of course this is not set in stone. It has alot to do with the moons and all that.
Not that into it as much as some friends I know.
I like all kinds of music except for Satanic music, loud indistinguishable yelling music. I like music that reaches your soul. Rock and Roll, R and B, jazz, blues,classical, new age and so on. Some country too. Some rap but not much. The rap has to be cool and not angry. I hate the kind that has the same monotone noise to it. I like rythum baby!!
So now that I have let you know a little bit about me if you, or someone you know who may have similiar interests please let me know.
Or if your just looking for a great friend who is loyal, doesn't gossip, honest and sincere, post on this forum and lets get chatting.
Talk to you soon
Jeanie

Posted

nice to meet you Jeanie and WELCOME! gotta run

Posted

HI! Jeanie, welcome to the site, keep in touch, wow, wish you lived in AZ!

Posted

That sounds wonderful, I am really enjoing this site and meeting all of thewonderful peolpe on it, take care and keep in touch!

Posted

Hey I enjoy this site too and because it is also free unlike these dating programs that can get so expensive and this one it has more creativity wrapped in too like this love and romance forum.

Posted

i love this site too but it seems like i live way to far away from all of you... sob.. sob..

Posted

But keep in touch Esther, you can never have too many friends, love the cat!

Posted

thats true marianne. some of my best friends live thousands of miles from me. In this computer age where we don't even talk to our neighbor- even though I have tried- but people are just so into the computer thingy that they can't relate any other way. LOL I love people and talk to strangers everywhere I go and when I do my shopping too.