Im 17 year old guy thats look for that right guy. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Jacob good luck in your quest my friend Your Mr Right is out there somewhere you may find him in an unusual way By the way you look hot man once again good luck

David_King_47152
Posted

wish you well like young guys all the best

Posted

Hey Jacob. LIke the other guys so far, I wish you good luck in your search for a nice guy. I'm sure you'll be snapped up pretty quick, my friend - you're a very nice looking boy. All the best from London. x

Posted

Hi Jacob, Wondering what you mean when you say you looking for the right guy..What type of guy are you looking for. Same age as you,little older then you,or older guys. you need to post more so when people come and read this they know what you are looking for..Best of luck but my advise is that you don't look for it and it will come to you..Trust in your young heart don't fall for the frist guy you meet.

Posted

You will find what you are looking for and once you have him look after him. As Mickael Wolfe said 'don't look for it and it will come to you'. If you look for something or someone and what somethingr someone so much, he will get further and further away. So be patient and he will come to you :-)
love Rich :-)

Posted

Thx Rich, I say that because That is how I meet my lover of 23 years now.