true love - Looking for LOVE!!!

To****

Posted

I didnt get hitched, but a guy did finally tell me he cared for me and almost said the L word which is very hard for him....but I still want mr prince

Posted

What is "True love" ? is some thing handed to you ? I hate it when people are afraid to say the l word like it some kind of disease I'd love to be your prince in shinning armoro ? but what does it take ? I love you man for posting this .

Posted

A guy told me he loved me over and over again (online), then when we finally met, we made out a bit, then I took him home and that was all folks. So even when it rolls off their tongues easily and often you still can't always trust them. beware.

Posted

what is 'true love' anyway? does it come from someone else... or from deep inside yourself?

Posted

Right. Well I believed, and he was very thoughtful, and I went with the flow, but I got burned nonetheless.

Posted

You can find your love when you don't look for it...Been with my man for 23 years now and was not looking..Now we play together and separted.We are open.So you don't know when love will come it just happens...Don't look for it is my best advice..Merry Christmas All

Posted

Thats right for a young boy you know things..LOL..Message me if you like to talk..

Posted

nothing wrong....I was onphone when I sent that and counld not read all then saw that it was n ot the room were I made comment..

Posted

Tayo we were talking to each other about what I said on the other page were I said don"t look for love and if you want to chat or need someone to chat with hit me up..Next I want to ask is if you have Christ in your life you will never feel incomplete..