As the sky endures all the stars.
I will continue to love you, never
giving up on us.This heart has an
eternal love one that stays lit with the
highest most white fire out of all
flames, it burns for you, I yearn for you
There is no greater love than yours.

Posted

@Larissa Thank you!!!it's goes to My Baby.....Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

Posted

@John thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!

Posted

@Tami Thank you!it's just the way my heart feels for her.....

Posted

beautiful poem with so mush feeling. Come back and do it again.

Posted

@Teri & Kat thank you....her love inspires me and when i'm missing her, these are the feelings I identify with,you ladies enjoy your holidays!!!!

Posted

thanks for giving and for all of you through the year. you are all my familly. Merry Christmas.

Posted

Thanks same too you have a good one Meg!!!!!

Posted

Your poem has just refreshed . My love the words you have written has nothing on the way you have shown me love ...I LOVE YOU
I may not express my love to you as much while we are apart... Just know that I am dieing inside. Feeling this emptiness that clings on to my heart swinging & kicking my stomach every moment I think of your beautiful face .......
You are my love and I desperately need you ...You have no idea that my heart hurts every night when I need to be near you ,holding you close to me so you can hear how my heart is beating in rhythm for you ....You have no idea that through the day as I am driving and listen to my music I daze dangerously thinking about you and imagining me and you making love and the things I do to you has me wishing you were in the passenger seat again ....You have no idea when when you call me my heart drops every time and till this day after all these years you still have me nervous .....This feeling is because my love for you have never faded so never think that your gonna lose me baby you are still tattooed to my heart and your love runs though me as well .....love you Nikki

Posted

awww omg you seriously have me in tears with what i'm reading and you made my heart beat for your love and my mind for your attention, my sex drive is on overdrive for you.....I love and miss you so much I want to be there with you so freaking bad, I feel lost with out you.....my baby and forever love thank you for telling me this I needed to hear it, like I need you.....xoxoxo love you.

Posted

aawww!

you guy's need to get a room lol...."cute"

Posted

@Kat lol too funny!!!!I need more than a room I need an upscale Hotel room with the works, lol....

Posted

i need to hear part two of that scenerio. That was just too good of a romance story. Thank you ladies for bringing some love here today.

Posted

@Teri aww thanks!!!!This is a Love that has been with us for years....no matter what issues we may have had we still remain to love eachother and stay together.....She's My Baby for life.....

Posted

keep it up. it is good to hear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

This poem was written 2months ago to My Baby, My one and only love and it still stands strongly, the words are true my heart is true for you, my love is of you always and in your hands like it always has been...it is true that there are alot of ups and down in relationships and we have had ours no one is to blame it is for us to know that what WE both know of eachothers true hearts...so this is my heart knowing that you are still in it like always love...you are that white fire for me....