Can I find Mr True Love here?

migz377

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Migz thats a very good question, one I would like to find out myself. Question for you Migz, have you found the right person yet or are you still looking?

Has anyone here found what they're looking for in that particular person? Has anyone actually gone out on a date with someone here or go to length to fly to another state to meet that person?

• 2 months later...
Posted

Migz thats a very good question, one I would like to find out myself. Question for you Migz, have you found the right person yet or are you still looking?

Has anyone here found what they're looking for in that particular person? Has anyone actually gone out on a date with someone here or go to length to fly to another state to meet that person?

Nope. I didnt find the guy for me here. I guess he is somewhat on other gay dating site. LOL.. ahahahhaa.. Your questions are also mine. Hope someone will drop by here and have his testimonial.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

you don't need a mini facebook where no one sees or cares of anyone else, no matter "added friend".

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

many guys whom I contacted as "friends" responded willingly

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

One usually receives in life some opportunities for relations, regardless of the sex. Some people grasp them immediately. Other people, myself included, lose opportunities

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hi Rufinus. You are right with your statement that we might loose the opportunity because if there is we do not grab it immediately. Anyway, it is srtill better to know someone first before anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

we have a sayings that '' True Love Waits '' so just be patient, it will come in the right time and a right place

• 3 months later...
Posted

People are to scared to open up here, the majority of people hardly write anything about themselves, what kind of introduction is that. You have to write on your profile about yourself or people won’t know you before talking to you. They are scared so they want to know more about you before communicating with you, so that they can see there are more things about you they like then dislike. If people want to really meet people of worth, then they must write about themselves on their profile. Answer the questionnaire and let others read it. If you are someone that has a lot to hide, that’s another story, I don’t want anyone that has so much to hide, I want to know you have nothing to hide. Unless it’s just for sex and that’s another story. Sex is great, but people want a meaningful relationship. If people don’t like writing, people don’t like talking, if people don’t like talking, what will be said when you actually communicate with others? I’m a talker, as you can see, I’m also a writer as you can see, and I have nothing to hide, but I won’t waste my time getting to know someone who says nothing at the start. We don’t all have to be outgoing, but we do have to be out to a degree, even if we’re just out here for now, it’s better to be out than not. If you’re not out, you’re not open. Anyway, I’m rambling, visit my profile and questionnaire page for more. Muawwww. xoxox

Posted

I guess we are all here because we wanna find that partner..do something, then you'll see