All I want and need - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I would love for a guy to come to me and meet me and when he sees me he would say I want and need you in my life by christmas time but I know I am just reaching for the stars when I wish and hope that would happen.I just can't help it.I just want sombody to love me for me and want me because I am a great guy.I am tired of being and feeling so alone.

Posted

Very true i really want to be in a relationship soon so I can have someone to take care of and to take care of me too.

Posted

same here :/ I met a guy recently like two weeks ago n after the first time we met i thought "wow this could be the person" but it got dull quickly lol we talked on the phone only once, which was before we met, and he hardly txted me or called, he said he has alot going on n i do too so we just went our separate ways it kinda sucks though cause since he hardly txted or called everyone kept saying he had someone already and I did the stupid mistake of not sticking to my intuition n I asked if he had a boyfriend n stuff lol he got upset and that's another reason we just went our separate ways. but he was a very sweet, nice and cute guy. its hard to wait but "We all have someone who we are meant to be with, each one of us...that person will come out of nowhere" like my friend from argentina who got married, they both have been together ten years or eleven soon, carlos & carlos we are not alone completely we have each other to talk to, I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!

Posted

I thought I had found someone too we chatted on the phone and made arrangements to meet I thought all would be nice when I phoned him again he didnt answer his fone I have tried a few times and have sent txts all have been ignored so it seems as tho I will have to spend another Christmas on my own Ahhhh well thats life kinda getting used to it now

Posted

I have been spending a lot of christmases alone and it is getting dull and boring and want someone who will accept me for me and we can take care of each other the right way I know how to cook and am a bottom guy and looking for my top guy and I will please him any way I can.I am a great lover for the right person you will have to get to know me and am willing how much I can show my love for that person on the first date and if it don't work out then I will keep tryig if I decide to, but I do feel like giving up cause I don't know if I will ever find anyone that would want me and I don't need someone saying that they will love me cause they think that is what I want to hear I need someone who can show me they love me ok guys I have to get off here for awhile cause I am getting depressed just thinking of spending the rest of my life alone and it hurts if anyone would want a relationship with me and is serious can e-mail me at [email protected] right now I am very lonely and just don't want to hear words of encouragement. I am signing off for awhile thanks guys I appreciate everything everyone has done or said to me and no I will not be stupid and do anything stupid cause I don't do stuff like that.

Posted

I've been thru all that too but I'm still here, just finding other things to occupy my time/mind.
Sometimes I wonder if guys break things off too soon, before they've given it a chance, to really get to know the other person... because they're expecting to click just like that. It may seem dull at first but who's to say that wouldnt change. The guy who dumped me earlier this year after the first day might have been thinking that - that I was dull, and maybe I am, but he did say he wanted to take things slow, and anyway I was nervous and he didnt give me a chance to 'warm up'!
I dont know how many relationships start off effortlessly.. or are maintained effortlessly even if they started that way. Maybe people are afraid to start something with somebody in case someone 'better' comes along and they dont want to have to break the bad news to the first one, and I sometimes worry about this myself, but I don't see too many potential BFs coming along so that's probably not gonna be a problem for most of us..

Posted

I totally agree with Eric, and john, you are right we all have better things going to the point that a BF isnt in the plan. but sometimes we cant help it, I know i cant.. its a natural thing to crave love, attention, support from a someone...not just sex... im talking about a BF who always tells you how sexy you are, and txt you at work to let you know hes thinking about you... I miss that soo much (sigh)

Posted

Me too Ramon. I'm a man that has no family,be it father,mother,***,or brother,so to have someone that you love and you know loves you is a great thing. I've spent twelve years of christmas's alone. My friends are all with family,and my so-called best friend moved to Minnesota,so all I have is my two cats,and i love them to death,but there's certanly something,or someone missing in my life.

Posted

hey man i hear ya i kinda divored my family b/c they won't except me as being gay so i said tuff titty looking fir soulmate and ltr

Posted

I hate when family think they are better than we are and especially to judge when they should not be. just remember that when they are pointing and criticizing you they have the other fingers pointing back at them. You will find someone as wonderful as my Earth Angel and yes we do have pet names for each other cause he has really acepted me for me and the way I look unlike some jerks on here they did not know what they were missing and now they never will cause I am off the market and am taken by Jordan Knight