relationship,friends,fun - Love and Romance

Posted

Hi everyone :-} i came here when i was in a r-ship.Thats over and under the bridge now . I know its not healthy to jump right into another r-ship but 1-Im SO over it, her..2-Im looking to find a good friend with sparks and have some fun dating to hopefully find the right life- partner .i will be cking here daily so leave me a message if you want to chat..sending light and blessings to you all,Kim

Posted

hi kim. dont just stop by, join us in our conversations and have some fun. some of us our single and there is some spicey conversation going on here

Posted

Welcome! You are in the right place. lol! We all need new friends. :-)

Posted

Ha Ha laurel, thanks 4 the warm welcome every 1,will do

Posted

i find myself single now to Kim, but like you don't want to rush into anything, good luck and take care!

Posted

just to verify, my last r-ship was so unhealthy (in retrospect) that I have not shed 1 tear so if I will be ok if i do happen to 'jump' again . the old me would be devastated , fall into a depression and retreat back into my comfort zone but the new me will listen, and follow, my instincts better from now on.

Posted

me too, my ex and i moved too fast, she is no ready for a relationship, but i am, good for you Kim!

Posted

glad you too are past the your exes. i tried to get back with my ex and here she was seeing her ex all the time.

Posted

oh man Teri that's cold-***ed, i'm sorry that happened to you

Posted

I just found out through a rumor. left her a message and she said she was talking to her ex and she said anybody who doesnt like can piss off.

Posted

wow you are so better off without her, you deserve better than that

Posted

I get so confussed as you all may know I am newly out and been with the woman I fell in love with for 2 1/2 yrs now. I try to understand that a lesbian realationship is based on a strong friend ship. But i dont see the need to carry on that friendship when they become your "X". Sherri did this when we first got together... I am a jealose woman so she could never tell me ... well then I found emails and phone calls that went on for months all the while I had no clue. Some of the emails crushed me when I found them and it did destroy all I thought was happening between us it almost ended us. I did get pass it( sort of) I just dont see why you cant leave the past in the past. There is a reason "EX"S" are EX'S, let it be, dont let them ruin your future too!
I see this is a big problem and I know that if Sherri is ever my EX that is the end of our friendship too. I dont want be her friend I want to the wife.

Posted

Kelly, since Ive been in both your mind sets,you and your ex's. i do understand .It's actually more healthy emotionally to continue to talk with an ex in that it is theraputic to cleanse yourself so you can move on without grudges and baggage cuz that can be carried into the next r-ships and it gives the person a sort of peace.To just 'put the past in the past' is sweeping it under the rug so to speak where it will eventually come out. diff people have diff ways of dealing with things and it seems for you its easier to hide it .But i say 'whatever works for you'

Posted

all my past relationships, i have never been able to keep my exes as friends, we would knit pic at each other whenever we were around each other about stuff we would or wouldnt do. It just didnt work out and it was frustrating.If you all can get along with your exes, you are lucky.

Posted

Well that is a new perspective for me to look at. I just think dont move on until you have cleansed yourself then. Because that must be what happened with us her keeping her friendship alive brought a lot of baggage and she almost lost the only person who was not ashamed of her who didnt hide her like a dirty little secret and will never ever do anything to make her feel like she is not loved and respected every day of her life. I dont hide anything I still carry on a friendship with my ex husband but we have 3 kids together and when we communicate its about the kids and their best intrests not old times and the I miss it when's... I have moved forward the day I left him and have no regrets. But I guess it must be because I was ready... she was not. So I guess the moral of this is dont persue a new until you have closed the old.

Posted

I cant get along with my ex husband. He is evil incarnate. He lies and says terrible things about my lovers likes is this your current fuck. He is constantly rude and I have tried to be cordial since we have a child together but he is a beast and is even awful to my daughter. My family even sides with him because he is straight. Doesnt matter how he treats me or his daugher. Of course then you should know how my family is then.

Posted

Wow Teri that sucks! I was very afraid of how my family was going to deal my Dad is an old time redneck and my mom is a Johovas witness and they accepted my nrw found life and Sherri with open arms. As for my exhusband Ihe is starting to grow very distant from me and hates sherri I think he is starting to hate the fact that I left. But all in all he is good with our girls and thats all I care about

Posted

The Saying "There is a reason why people from your past never make it to your future" that is so true....I am fortunate that my ex husband and I are still good friends...we have to as we have 14 year old Daughter...he was mature enough to understand about me being gay and we both have respect for each other. I think because I left him before i ever had a relationship with someone else...because I am not and will "never" be a cheater....

But as for ex girlfriends feed them to the sharks I reckon LOL

Posted

Laurel,you're a riot woman! lol