heyy - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ja****

Posted

hi people im new on here always single & ready to mingle if anyone wants to be friends feel free to chat if ur looking for a love partner

Posted

i live in england have u read my full profile?

Posted

yeah i read already your profile its very interesting .i hope someday you can visit here in the philippines,so that we know to each other more...

Posted

I don't want to be a "wet blanket" but dating and a relationship are unlikely when two people don't live in the same local area. Here are just a few of the complications: cultural differences, travel expenses, immigration difficulties, and language barriers. Personally, when I receive a flirt from someone out of my local area, I send a polite reply and tell the guy that I am looking for someone in my local area. By focusing on men in my area, I feel that I am maximizing my chances. To get to know someone really well, it takes a series of dates. How can two people date when they are hundreds or thousands of miles apart?

Posted

I agreee with you cos I'm only after dating/relationship with someone who lives in my local area but I'm only also after long distance relationships from the Europeans as it could be better to travel to closer European continents like France, Germany, S***, Portigual, Sweden etc as long as they don't cost too expensive cos having a long distance relationship deep in the south equator or any Asian continents is very difficult meeting up cos it'll cost far too much British money besides I'm not having a relationship with Asians living in their own country thats not right at all, but if they were immigrated to England some how then thats fine if I made myself clear enough...

Posted

Finding a local chap in here, is like looking for that needle in the hay-stack! Next to impossible. There seems to be a multitude of people, from all over this planet. I'd never send a total stranger, any amount of money, simply because it's wrong and I don't know who the hell you are. In this day and age, with the economy being as unstable as it is, the over all cost of living etc., save your finances and put them to better uses. Even living in the USA or even in my country of Canada, it is difficult. USA is vast, as is Canada or Europe. Traveling takes $ and airfare isn't cheap. If they live in say Toronto, that's only 200 kmh from me (2 hour car or train ride). Both modes of transportation, are well under $200. Still costly but not as costly as a return airline ticket. Since 9/11, security measures have been beefed up and now, you can't get into any country without a passport! Even though the USA is a few hours from me, in the past, we only had to state the reason for going into the states. Now, you must have a passport. No passport, you don't get into the states. Times have changed and so has meeting other possible mates.

Stick to your own backyards. Don't get sucked in by some person who lives outside of your own demographic areas. Let them relocate but first, a courtship would be in order. Don't make the mistake and jump in head first. You might hit something rather hard, on the bottom, when you land.