A lil somthing for My Baby... - Love and Romance

Posted

My Most Beautiful Baby your love is what keeps me right here waiting it's so sensual, so seductive, so caring it is beyond and above anything I have ever had.I always imagined this love with you and how sexy it would be and you gave it all to me MY Baby.You replenish my secret garden this place where we can become as one with your love making tongue.My Baby your love is all I want....and your sex is loving and sosexy the way I love it wth you SK......

Posted

@my love NIKKI.........Aww! love you have me on fire right now .....You are so beautiful I love you with my all and no matter how many disagreements we have had or fights our love comes back ten time stronger.....You my love and yes my tongue i give to you only love ...

Posted

well Babes you keep this fire lit all the time,No matter what we do go through our love will always be strong, we can get through any storm my baby and at the end there is always a rainbow for us to taste, lol xoxo Love you always Salena Kalaygian

Posted

If only every one had what he two of you had, this world would be a better place. It makes me feel so alone.