I had sex with a guy and now I think I love him, is that wrong? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Kevin_Kenney

Posted

Is it wrong to have feelings for someone who you only met just for sex?

Posted

There is no right or wrong, feelings are feelings. You must decide what to do about these feelings. Here in New York, most guys who meet for sex are not interested in meeting again. Maybe where you are it is different, but it may not be. You could call him, but if he is not responsive, can you handle it?

Posted

yes hes responsive but i dont know how to deal with these feelings i have for him, thats what i want help with.

Posted

it happened to me i fell for him he led me on untill i had to dump his lazy ass

Posted

damn that really sucks but this one is very polite and seems to be very respectable...idk...its just the way i see him.

Posted

I met my lover of 38 years (now deceased) in a Gay bar. We eventually went to his place and had sex. We then started dating and fell in love. How you meet someone has little to do with the question of falling in love. I have two friends that met in the bushes at a park where they had sex. They've been together for over 45 years, My advice is not to place a moral value on how or why you initially met. The important thing is to determine whether you are mutually attracted, willing to commit and seem compatible.

Posted

yes david you said it the mutial attraction is it

Posted

Hi Kevin, don`t let anyone tell you that love at first sight or first bite is wrong. You have nothing to be sorry for and nothing to be ashamed of. I do not believe that it is wrong to fall in love, period. whether you met someone for a quicky or whether you have been with a person for a million years, if that were possible. The only thing that becomes the issue here is, does he feel the same way about you? If not i do have a suggestion. If he will keep seeing you, don`t tell him that you are in love with him at least not just yet. You have to look out for yourself at the same time as you look out for him. Give him a chance to find out for himself if he also loves you. I know that it is hard to do. But since you know you love him Then you should love him enough to give him whatever time he needs. We don`t all fall in love at the same pace, if we did it would be a predictable world don`t you think? and that would get boreing awful fast. I guarantee that if you give him whatever time he needs to fall for you or decide to not go any further you will undoubtedly be doing the right thing and you will be thinking of him first instead of allowing what you feel for him to control you and cause you to rush headlong which could rock the boat just enough to cause unwanted and unneeded friction in the onset of a possible relationship. I hope this helps you at least a little. Kelly

Posted

Hi David Chaille, I read your response and thank you. I think you are a very wise man and an inspiration to us all. Thank you for joining this forum. Your input is very valuable. All of us will learn alot from you. Thank you.

Posted

Kevin, you are faced with a challenge, no it`s a new adventure for you and i believe that if you were to relax and meditate on all that you feel and all that you know about this situation, you will find your own path and your own rythm and your own way of dealing with these emotions and these ***s. Let`s call them what they are. We all experience our own individual ***s when it comes to climbing into a new relationship. It`s like climbing in to a new car, you have to feel your way along, you have to be willing to let yourself experience all of these new feelings and emotions and frustrations. Believe me you will get through it. When i start a new relationship i get this ever increasing urge to run away fast and far. But i talk about it to someone i trust and i let myself experience it and i work through it. and you will too. Just don`t let it take control over you, you control it and all these things that you are feeling will all gradually fall into line. Give it the time it needs you`ll see. True love can`t be rushed and you should never run from it. You are not the only one it will hurt if you run from these issues instead of facing them head on and working through them. Trst your heart, trust in yourself. You`ll get through it i promise. Kelly

Posted

That's how I met my lover of over ten years, we're now seperated. We had sex at his place one night, and just fell in love. So I guess what I'm saying is that yes you can fall in love after you've had sex with someone. Just make sure your heart isn't leading you to think you love this person only for the reason of sex. Also, make sure he isn't doing the same to you. Make sure he truly loves you. There are ways to make sure someone loves you, or is just bullshitting you. That's how I see it.