Why are all the good guys either straight, taken or a million miles away? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I used to think bi's had it made, to have the best of both worlds - now to learn they're torn every time they contemplate a LTR! something I never thought about.. I'd still worry about going out with a bi guy but I'd go out with a black guy for sure...

Posted

Eric, you think. And you're cute. I don't see why you're not already in a LTR. lol
Now that you put it that way, I wonder if other bi's have those same contemplations. Not like I could ask though, since most people here who are bi or gay are still in the closet and refuse to actually contemplate anything along those lines.

Posted

Here as in on gays.com or where you're at? Either way yes it seems lots of people are still in the closet, I'm not entirely out yet myself and that might explain my status.......

Posted

Either/or really. It's not like I could ask any other bi people though. I was told I live in my own little world today, so that might explain part of it as well. lol
How are you not entirely out?

Posted

I have a feeling we're taking over someone else conversation, but i'm not out to all of my family or friends, just some of them. Think it would be easier if I came across as 'gay', but I'm not like that, so no one knows until I tell them!