Topic LvL: 1 - Gay Guys! <3

David_Dubber
Posted

It might take your innocence away but definitely not your virginity

Posted

Oral sex is great with the right guy, but you can still keep your virginity at least for now.

Posted

Personally, I find this to be an oddball...

For a woman, I would say no, it does not. A guy is rather different though as all his junk is right there. lol

I'd have to say yes, and no. A possible "yes" for the guy on the receiving end, but a definite "no" for the guy giving it.

I say a "possible yes" as there are a lot of gay guys out there who are perpetual virgins if you just give it a flat out "no". So, I'd say, still confusing. Carry on!

Posted

Yes,if you have sex with some
one other than your self on your own..........

Posted

If YOU are doing it then I think YEs, If being done to you I am not sure. Depneds on what you think.

Posted

Sun., June 17th, 12, 16:30 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
If Your on the "Self Service Plan", Then You Lost Your Virginity Long Ago
Because Your Doing It for Sexual Relief, Blow Jobs are NO Different,
Your Doing It for the Same Blunt Bottom Reasons - the Pleasure of Sexual
Relief so Who's Kidding Whom Here. No One Really.
Just My Own Personal Views Really.
Tnx.,
Operater,

Posted

Virignity is just a state of mind!!!!!!!!

Posted

Exactly....what's the point of analysing it etc etc. You do what you want to do and enjoy it, that's what matters. No point in wasting time wondering whether or not you have crossed some imaginary line......did you do what you wanted and was it pleasurable ? If so, then let's do it again!

Posted

Sun., June 17th, 12, 19:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Ryan, Virginity for a Guy is Probably a "State of Mind" Really. You Can't B a Virgin if Your Beating Off or Getting BJs for Sexual Pleasure, Even if Your Single. Sexual Pleasure is the Name of the Game and Your Going Out to Get Some - If Your Lucky and You Will Do It Often or as Long as You Enjoy It. Let B Honest. You Like It Because if You Didn't You Wouldn't B Doing It.
The Sexual Pleasure of Reaching a Climax of Sorts is What Drives a Guy - Any Age to Keep Going Out to Get Some More - Gay or Straight..
Loose Your Virginity Over Oral Sex? NO You Lost It Because Your Satisfying Your Sexual Needs from What 14 Yrs Old And Over Because If Feels So GOOD to Get It,
Tnx.,
Operater.

Posted

I mean that we put such energy into thinking losing virginity is a big thing when really it is not.

Andrew should just enjoy the moment who gave oral or not and discover if he wants to do it again or he wants more!

Posted

Guys, i'm thankful that you all shared wonderful ideas and comments about my question. Now i know what it means to be "virgin" and "not-virgin". thank you so much guys.

xOxO-andy

John_Grant_61544
Posted

interesting spectrum of answers. when i was a boy it was clear boys only lost their virginity by sticking their cock inside a girl 's vagina and not by fingering or licking or wanking or cumming. in the same way guys who talk to me seem to see their virginity tied up with their ass and whether is has been penetrated by cock and not by BJs or cummining in other ways. Is it a big deal? No but fun conversation guys. tnx

• 10 years later...
Posted
On 23.6.2012 at 02:11, Avatar_Pika said:

ich war anfangs echt verwirrt. ^^

Warum verwirrt. Das brauchst du wohl absolut nicht sein. 😉