To Gays. com Admin, All Members of this group and to All My Friends Please Read. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

A few days ago I received a letter from Admin telling me that they have received complaints from other members regarding me and telling me to please refrain from spamming. Part of the letter read "with so many online choices to hook up or advesrtise, why would you need to do that on Gays.com?" Though the letter was cordail and friendly in tone I still feel slighted cause I have not done this thing I am being accused of. I think I know where and from whom this is coming from.

A few months ago, about a week after I joined this site I started a disscusion tittled WILL YOU BE MINE? Interaction turned out to be pretty ugly after a "fungus faced monter pig masquerading as a human being" on this site ( wow that felt good...that is the first and last time I am going to stoop to his level I promise you guys) reared its head. (Please read the discussion thread for you to understand what I'm saying). As I have told Christopher Viau i taught it wise to just remain silent all through the exchange although the matter was making me seethe.

When I received the letter from Admin I contemplated on deleting my account in this site altogether. But doing so is like taking for granted the trust and goodwill of the people who have befriended me on this site. I can not do that. You guys who have signed up as my friends deserve better. If ever I have to go you must at least know the thruth and the real reason why. I owe you that..

Will any of you guys who has a complaint against me for the offense the I have been sending spams please come forward.

After receiving that e-mail from Admin I thought I will just let this past cause the thruth will be revealed in due time. But when I opened my site and saw Kenaii's shout out after he was again verbally attacked by this "thing" , I thought this has gone too far. This monster has to be exposed for what he really is. You see, when this hateful sorry excuse for a human being started a tirade against me it was Krystoffer Viau, Brandon Knox and Kenaii Grim who first came to my defense. They, and people like them are the reason that this is such a beutiful site for people like us. However, a facistic hateful aberration is out to sow evil and hatred amongst us.

Kenaii, I am doing this for you kid! Thank you for standing up for someone like me when you felt that you had too. To you to Brandon and Krystoffer.

To the admin people I hope you read this and try to find out the thruth. You have done such a good job only to be ruined by someone of his kind.

To everybody... thank you for the friendship, trust and support that you have shown. You are all beautiful human beings.

I said my piece. I rest my case.

Posted

What an abusive and rude welcome to this site. You have issues, and with that attitude you do not need to be here. I'm reporting you, I think you are nothing but a horrible bully for publicly humiliating and insulting someone like that.

Posted

It's always hard to comment on someone's personal matter coz standing at the window we can never know the actual truth and would only have to proceed with assumptions...
and I would assume that you could be right in your situation.Because I do believe there are some people who try to bully and ***fully attach themselves with us.and it's possible the person you are talking about might be blackmailing you...
I don't know for sure.But I do feel that you are honest...Hope you turns out to be so......
Peace

Posted

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, SOMEONE IS CAUSING ME PROBLEMS ON FACEBOOK, THEY ARE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME, BUT THEY ARE WRONGLY ACCUSING ME OF SPAMMING/HARASSMENT! I BELIEVE ITS SOME HOMOPHOBIC ASS DOING SO, AND I HAVE TRIED TO GET THE MATTER HANDLED, BUT WHEN I WROTE THE ADMIN, THEY BLOCKED MY MESSAGES, AND SAID IF I CONTINUE MY BEHAVIOR, THEY WILL BAN ME. I AM NOT GIVING THEM THE SATISFACTION, BUT DELETING ALL MY INFORMATION MYSELF, THEN MY ACCOUNT.

Posted

i know how its feel ,i member on boyzone site and for months was good ...
i learn a guy and hi loves me ? hi told me that and i have the same feelings for him. whe have a relation???? and some guys on boyzone send me hate mails ""like perv guy ho rent youg boys""" and words like slut ,whore and many things ...... all my friends ther com to fb and skype to me for friedship ,its hurt and leave the site bz . why do people that another people hurt and ***....
its rud .
yes im gay ,gay people no scum...waste. that say to me i blocked my email adress on bz site ....
why make people problems to another ... its my problem when i love a asian guy...and hi loves me....
my bf and i most leave the site ... for this mean things......