Younger vs. Older - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Young ones though ***less and energetic, needs to learn more. Older ones are wiser and molded and improved by time.

Posted

Agree, but the younger one's need a good roll model to encourage them along the way. This is what happened to me as a ***!

Posted

I must admit,i do agree with Jay Dee,on this one,Guy`s.

But i can also see whare you are comming from
as well, Wayne, lol xxxxxxxx

Posted

You are right Wayne. The younger generation needs a role model. Older ones need to earn respect from the younger ones and people in general. But, what works for one doesnt necessary work for everyone. In short, it all depends.

Posted

Yes,Vary,vary,well said there,Jay,!!!!!!!!!!.
xxxx

Posted

i just adore younger men who keep themselfs in shape the adonis look oh my

Posted

I am with u Keith...i had the opportunity last month to get fucked by an 18 y/o baseball player....6 ft 4 in, 225 lb....solid muscle....feeling his solid, hard ass, chest and thighs was so incredible...to say nothing of the fuck we had....

Posted

Lucky you Dave, send a few to Canada)))

Posted

But mind you tho,there are a lot of
guy`s out there,who,just take no
notice of this Age thing,and just
go for it,all,Big Time, LOL,xxxx

Posted

ever situation is differt thats the fun part of dating some good some bad enjoy this is coming from a person that hasen,t had a date in years

gstanescu84
Posted

sorry to hear dat hun. Im sure ull find a guy very soon. we all hope. All you can do is hope

Posted

Very true. It seems younger are more open these days to a certain extent. Younger don't think they will ever get older. Nothing nicer than cuddling up with a cute guy ox

Posted

Another thing to keep in mind is that "creepy" etc.. are all relative terms. What's "creepy" to one person might be "hot" to another, as far as the way they may be approached.
An approach using a line like "You're coming home with me tonight!" could be seen by some as really obnixious. By another it might be seen as aggressive, and a person who sees it as aggressive might be turned on, or turned off, by that level of aggression. Someone else might see that line as a "challenge" to let the person try to get them to go home with them, and then make sure they go home alone.. if they're into playing mind-games.
The perspective of the person making the call as to whether or not something is "creepy" makes all the difference.

Posted

Interesting comments Tod!

Posted

hey guys....absolutely...had my first experience with a gay Arab....this week...we went to my place....our first meet....from manhunt.net....we kissed, and cuddled, fucked and sucked for 2 hrs....it was my first real tender time with a 24 y/o univeristy student who
only enjoys older men.....it was awesome.....!!!!

gstanescu84
Posted

Couldn't agree more. I love older guys relationship. I relayed this fact to my ***, and she was absolutely disgusted. Dat said, I am in total favour of it. One things' for sure, she shan't be at my wedding. *wink

• 9 years later...
Posted

Age is irrelevant as long as they have a cock that cums

Posted

I prefer older men they’re hungrier but love a smooth young body. I’m basically if they have a cock I don’t say no. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/22/2012 at 11:09 PM, Darthdaddy said:

Hey,not all older guys have that problem Homer....lol
I dont really worry about the age,I have a guy I see regularly and he is in his 60s
But I do like to see younger guys the feel of their skin is sensual and they do tend to be more adventurous where as older guys r set in their ways
That is wat i hav found as a general rule

I’m 58 and I am extremely submissive, I get my pleasure from pleasuring who ever I am with and I am always so eager for men

Posted

I am looking for a man who will help me make my first sex.I'm a virgin