AUGUST 24, 2010 Topic of the Day = Staying with someone because their cute/sexy - Looking for LOVE!!!

Raul_Gon

Posted

AUGUST 24, 2010 Topic of the Day = Staying with someone because their cute/sexy

SO i have done my wrongs myself, i have been in a relationship with a couple guys just because they were really cute, there was no emotional connection on my side but i liked him because he was REALLY cute like omg wtf cute and sexy. i know its not the best thing to do, i wanna hear your stories and how they turned out because for me it backfired and i was the one who looked stupid...

Posted

Okay, there was a guy (nameless) that i was with, and i loved him. we have known each other ever since 6th grade, but never had been really good friends until freshman year of high school. So, we were dating for about 5 months, but it was a secret to everyone except our best friend (one for each). We wouldn't hang out if not alone or at one of the friends houses. He wasn't making an effort and I felt like he was ashamed of me. So i finally broke it off, and told him i deserve more. I still love him even today, but we don't talk anymore, our love could never be.

Posted

I learned along time to not look whats on the outside, but whats on the inside. Is he a con, just a one night stand, just to please himself, and when the night is over how do u feel when he says well its time for me to go home.....