Interracial dating ?!? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

So i've been thinking for a bit. What is the chance of white guys and asian, asian and black, back and white ? is it that common ? whats your take on it ?

I've been having a crush on this cute white guy and was wondering what are my chances with him.

Posted

Well, I'm starting to date an asian guy right now :-)

Posted

Honestly I think it depends on who you are and where you live. In certain areas, states, and even countries it is more acceptable that others whether you are gay or straight. Also I think it depends on each person and how they were raised. It depends on what your style and options are.

Posted

Good for you! Good luck! I'm very happy for you! Sad to say I'm afraid to have at this time. I'm totally broke!

Posted

In reality, looks, heritage, race are only superficialities - we're all members of the same race - human. I try to look at similarities; we're actually each different, aren't we?

Posted

i really think it depends where you live...i live in the city and it seems more common. when i go visit family in their ranch in small towns you see it less. some people are more open to it and some places are more open to it...i think

Posted

awesome! thanks for the replies. that helped me out

Posted

Í'm a product of several interracial marriages (English, Spanish, native American, Scottish, French, whatever else was thrown into the pot). It's probably a lot more common in California where we have a really racially diverse area than other places in the States - and definitely more likely than other countries.

I guess my point is that it's likely. Lots of people are attracted to other races - especially when you break it down and realize that there isn't a difference in race. But also, people are definitely attracted to other CULTURES. Multicultural attraction is a different topic, but it definitely is out there.

Posted

Your chances are the same regardless of race/nationality. These days people move around so much we're all beginning to have a bit of everything. The important thing is that you both have an attraction to each other. I've been involved with Hispanic and Asian so far and both of them were wonderful people. Tim says it well, we're all a product of many races and cultures. As Raul says there are other states that are prominent with other races (I live in Texas and New York and I promise we have a multitude of races that get along fine ;p) but in any place you'll face opposition. I say proceed with your relationship if it suits you and don't buy into what others say or think.

Miles_Barnden
Posted

i agree, your chances should be the same regardless of race, hey maybe he's into guys like you if he's gay x

Posted

TO: MR. NGUYEN
He's only your crush. Did you already make a cruise; or did he? As to the chances you were asking us, that really depends on you and him. If somewhere along your cruising you discover that he likes you...and both of you like each other, then... that would be a dream come true in your part. Have you started getting along with your crush? Did you already make the first move by shaking hands with him? If you haven't, I suggest you would start now! Right then and there, you will know the possibility of the chances you're asking us.

Posted

Race doesnt matter in a relationship, what matters is love and a willingness to grow together and make things work. Some people probably do have problems with it. I personally experience very little of that where I come from, and there are lots of interracial relationships.

By the way...all the best

Posted

I seems to only date yongish white guyz as black guyz like myself dnt do it 4me does this make me racist, of course i was ***d by a group of black guyz when i was 22..

Posted

In this Global community... i think this is no longer an issue...if you can tresh out your differences as individuals then I think things will work out. Go for it man and good luck!

Posted

Felmar, we're really good friends right now. But he had a girlfriend before. yet he's extremely nice to me so its hard for me to tell whether he's straight, gay, or confused.

is it racist just to like people of certain color ? cuz i find that im only attracted to white guys.