Friends with benefits...can it turn into something more?! mmm? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Raul_Gon

Posted

I have a friend that has a lot of benefits. When both of us are single and we hang out, its sex all the time. it does not come between relationships if either one of us finds someone...i have a little crush on him and might want something a little more...u think friends with benefits can turn into boyfriends?-

Posted

I can't see why it wouldn't be possible. I would ask yourself, though, why it hasn't happened yet and maybe that will give you a clue as to whether it could happen here or not.

Posted

Seems like you wouldn't wanna mess with a good thing.

Posted

well i went through the same first we were just friends with benefit and i asked to be boyfriend and at first he said no and then he started to like me and we hooked but then it ended us breaking up in my situation he was playing games ...its all up to and how you decide to go with it

Posted

I often ask myself whether it can work. I personally do not like the idea of friends with benefits, but sometimes s*it happens! It is possible. Even those who consider themselves FWB are considered by others to be BF's if they act like they are. Again it depends on each individual person and relationship.

Posted

I also had a lot of experiences like you RAUL, and what I did is NOT TO DEAL WITH IT SERIOUSLY. I usually do this technique just to avoid being hurt when parting comes. It really hurts to say good bye. You are asking us: Will it work? that really depends on you and your partner. Loving relationship needs PROPER NURTURING IN ORDER TO GROW.

Posted

we only contact each other when we want some...pretty much...maybe once in a while we will talk but when we do hang out when have fun and not just kus of the sex...i like being around him. And no one knows we are frineds with benefits...its between us...time will tell

Posted

mmmm thanks everyone...i just needed someone elses point of view on this subject...defitnitly makeing me think hard bout this... appreciATTE IT...
AND THANKS FELMAR...I SEE WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY

Posted

no prob your welcome and you never he might just end up likeing you cause the difference is that he knows you already and stuff you get what i mean

Posted

Looking for real love is so hard to find ,an for that person to be true to who they truely are ,an to the person their with.I wish the ones who really do want a LTR gets one that includes me.