18. looking for an Asian or someone who is very hot not too old. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

ANd they could also be British. Even being Welsh would be fine. I' just very lonely and very sick of waiting for love to come find me. under 35 please

Posted

please don't use that curising. is not very attractive these days

Posted

Edward, love is eventually gonna find you. You're just gonna learn a couple things before you recognize it coming to you. You're young and I perfectly understand your standards in looking for a hot man and he not being too old (actually, under 35 for an 18 y.o. guy seems to be a pretty fair limit, since many 18 yo guys look for up to 26 or so...). You're gonna learn real and true love has nothing to do with looks or age. But maybe your true love is gonna fit your standards. =o)

Norman_Leaño_Panganiban
Posted

You better focus in the other things in your life edward. You are young enough to search for love. Let the love search on you.

Posted

Thanks for the advice everyone. i just want a boyfriend at the very least.

Kenneth_Breedlove
Posted

I hear u sexy!!! Don't we all do my friend.I been looking for like five years now and still looking.maybe i will run up on one that true love me for me!!!!!!

Posted

well,difficult to find true love,Few guys r restrained enough to fit those standards of true love which r common to all.

Posted

well i think i found somebody but i'm still not sure what he doing...pluz he's not even asian or british lolz

Posted

GREAT for you!!! =oDDDDD Wish you ALL THE BEST with him, buddy!!!! =oDDDDDDDD

Posted

Well it may not work out anymore....but i really want it to!

Posted

Hope he realizes what he may lose if he lets you go... But, if he does (let you go), he didn't deserve you. He wasn't meant for you. The right one will find you; I am sure. =o)

Rickie_White
Posted

you are a proud gay that all you cm be be proud of it