ladies i could use some advice - Love and Romance

Bek404

Posted

Lately I feel that me being the nice stud/butch girl that I am is getting me nowhere with women. Why? Am I doing something wrong? I thought it was a good thing to be chival and repectful out on dates. I open doors, pick up to check, if its cold give her my coat stuff like that. So do I have to start treating girls like crap or something? What's going on? Anyone have any ideas? Or advice?

Posted

NO! you dont have to start treating girls like crap. sometimes we date people we just dont connect with. and it sounds to me like youre dating women who dont know a good thing when its right smack in front of their face. dont give up. you sound amazing. women DO want to be treated with respect. stay true to yourself. youll find someone who appreciates you.

Posted

Thanks. But its hard to find anyone around here.

Posted

Yeah I wouldn't stop doing what you are doing. If they don't appreciate you then its their loss. You have to stay true to yourself, don't conform yourself to what you think others want you to be!

And I can understand being frustrated about not finding anyone. I often feel like the only lesbian in this entire county.

Posted

Be chivalrous and sexy. Don't think that just because you respect her it means that you can't push her against the wall a little. Just do it gently to test her.
That's what gets me anyway, and it's what I do when I top. Open the door for her, scoot in her chair, put that hand on her thigh.

And just saying, if I met you I'd be totally screaming for you to top me because you are HOT.

And yeah sorry... I got dumped and I haven't gotten anything for awhile so I'm all crazed... Heh heh.

Posted

I think that it is a wonderful thing to be chivalrous. My wife was exactly the same way when I met her. She opened my door for me and pulled out my chair, it was so sweet. But at the same time I have to agree with Victoria. Be chivalrous, be sweet, be the sexy stud/butch girl that you are, but remember you can be bold while being respectful. and sometimes it just might help your cause out quite a bit... Just don't go overboard with it. and don't lose yourself in the process.

Posted

Thats the thing I can be that way to. I just want to know from you guy's perspective is it just the way I look or something. I feel that I get turned away from looking like the way that I do.

Posted

Anybody who turns you away because of the way you look is blind and stupid hun. You are gorgeous just the way you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Posted

yeah well if thats the case, then what the hell am I doing wrong? It seems like Im stuck in a rut. It used to be so easy for me to meet women when I was younger and now it seems almost impossible. I shouldn't have to go to bars to pick someone up. Just for the record i'm not a player, I just don't like being alone. Ive gone out on dates every now and then, but i seem not to make it past the first or second one.

Posted

I think everyone goes through phases like that sometimes. It has nothing to do with you, the other girls are the one with the issues. Sometimes I think we try to hard to find someone. It seems like as soon as I give up and stop trying, that's when I find someone.

Don't fret, there's someone out there for you and you will find her eventually!

Posted

i agree with everyone dont change who are or what u are doing.. it took me a long time to figure out who i was and what made me truly happy.. my gf is just like u.. she dose all the things u do and i cook for her and take care of her... u will find someone that u will like u for who are u... dont give up... when i wasnt lookin for my baby one day she came to me... we have been together for 3 months but it seems soo much longer that... good luck u will find the one for u

Posted

Don't give up, you will find someone who appreciate on what you do for her! +++)