A Love Letter To Someone - Looking for LOVE!!!

William_J._Reulbach

William_J._Reulbach
Posted

My Love,
I’ve never written a Love letter to someone I never met or don’t even know yet, but I’m sure when the right guy reads this, he will know in his heart it was meant for him.
I know you are out there and it’s just a matter of time before we find each other. I am looking forward to that day with all my heart. I am preparing myself for you each day. Imagining what you could be like. What do you look like? Are you tall, dark, and handsome; or are you short, cuddly, and decent, who has been waiting for me as long as he too can remember. No matter what, You are for me, and I will Love you regardless.
I hope to grow old with you and Love you for the rest of my Life. To celebrate good times with you and support you through the rough times, as I know in my heart you will do with me. If marriage is in our future, it will be filled with all the joys and happiness that we both have longed for.
We will have a lifetime to learn things about each other and even though we will not always have good times, we will always Love each other enough to work through anything unpleasant that might arise.
Love is Forever, so I will promise you Forever. I look forward to the day when our eyes meet, our hearts know that special Love deep within, and our souls know that the search has finally ended. Until then, I will be waiting for you with open arms and my heart full of Love, just for you!

Love Always,

Bill

Posted

very nice and inspiring love letter to someone....

Posted

I wish this love letter was sent to me I would be overwhelmed if I recieved something like that