lonley want 2 try smthn new - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ca****

Posted

looking 4 fun some1 2 teach a few thngs still a vergin who wants2 break me slowly

Posted

MMMMM.. Well I like trying new things with a young man as I think they keep us oldies young.Ive always fancied a youngster to tye me the bed and do groovy things to me.....

Rickie_White
Posted

hi guy it me one hot gay. i love to try new things i have did about every thjngs you can think up and i love all of it .but what it come dowm to who is doing it to you love . . like i love to be game *** by six are srven black men mot young boys .i love old men . they no what they are doing and they do it so good . you don:t got to tell then whay to do . the only think a young boys got is a hard cock a that all . i love to be told what to do . and i will do it because i an a good slave.and young boys think theys own us hahha give 27 to 58 any time . and i will suck his cock all night and he can make do what every love one hot gay ooooooooh by the way i an botton an i an a crossdersser 100%%%%%

Posted

My first love broke me slowly. He was so patient and gentle. Inch by long inch hour by hour making me want more. As soon as it would hurt he would stop and pulse. Slowly pushing till his full length and girth were deep. Took a while but I will never forget how gentle he was and how hard he stayed for sooooo long. Thanx Mr. You did a great job breaking me in.

Posted

I remember my first time I was aged 14 and at a boys only private school it was with an older boy wish now we had kept in touch

Rickie_White
Posted

my frist one was . one of my school teacher in the six grade. i wae taken a shower . after baskball practice and he cane i the shower . he saw me look at his big cock . and he laught an said you like what you see . i had to say yes . becauscue i was hard and he new it. he cane over to me and told me get on my knee. and i did he put his cock in my mouth and gentle fuck my mouth he told mr what to do and how he want it suck . slowly he deep throat me and it was so good then i fell his cock throb in my mouth . and that was the frist time i tast cum. he held my head on his cock until i swallow all of it. . . and i love hin to day for the great job he done on me .. love love love