when is my real time for love going to arrive? - Love and Romance

Posted

For as long as I can remember I always tried to find that speacial someone who can fill the emptiness inside of me... now you must know my son filled most of it, however I've been in search for my one true love but have always been stuck in bad situations... I have so much love inside my heart to share with the right person... I would do almost anything to make you happy... id walk barefoot on a mountain until I reach the top and scream how much I love you... I would massage your body from head to toe... id sing to you a love song every night while you sleep... I may be a little romantic but I would give my life to finally meet you...

Posted

You are such a sweetheart! What I have come to learn in this crazy world is that Love cannot be found. You have to let it find you. Trust me, I know I'm only 21 years old but I was not meant to be alone and for as long as I can remember, I searched for my true love. That lead me to nothing but dead ends, abusive girlfriends, and many other bad situations. I learned my lesson after a girl who claimed she loved me turned around in that same breath and slept with my best friend. Needless to say, I left them both alone and began to love myself more. Just when I got comfortable with it just being me, the girl, I'm sorry, woman, of my dreams walked in. I was still in that state of wanting to be alone and not be bothered, but I gave her my number anyway. We talked for a few months and each day just got better and better. We didn't jump into anything because I still wanted to be sure about it and continue just being myself. One night, as we were falling asleep on the phone, she told me she loved me. She didn't hesitate or anything, and we were not yet in a relationship. It shocked me but I just chalked it up to her being tired. So the next day during random conversation, she said it again. It caught me off guard so I decide to test her. I told her to explain why she did. Her answers were nothing that I have ever heard before. I could tell by looking at the twinkle in her eye that she was sincere. We are engaged now and even to this day, her eyes light up when she sees me. Every morning I wake up, she is smiling, watching me sleep.

Everyone has different experiences but I know for a fact that when you search for Love, it doesn't go over well. You are a wonderful person and I know for a fact that you will find that one for you. You have to simply love yourself and make yourself happy. Pretty much, get yourself ready so that when Love taps you on the shoulder, you are ready for whatever it asks of you. Your son is beautiful and so are you. The both of you will find that person to make your family complete. I know when it comes to love we are impatient. But if we can try just a little to be more patient, the rewards are out of this world.

Posted

Selena I have no words to speak for you have said it all. I'm happy for you, trully I am. And as of 2.5 seconds ago I'm doing just that lettin it find me and not looking or pushing for love. I'm kinda talkin to someone now and I do love her but deep inside of me I don't think she is ready for what I have to give her.but maybe with time she will. But all n all thank you.

Marianne_Messer
Posted

i found true love at 52, the rest were just love wannabees, you'll find your special love when and where you least expect it like i did!

Posted

Thank you... @ selena, I hear what you are saying and totally agree... however I thought I finally found her after my son was born and we even had a commitment ceremony... the only bad part is that she cheated 6 months after that... I tried to forgive her but she continued to lie to me... anyway I know I'm a great person and hopefully one day I will be lucky enough for my true love to find me... anyway thank you so much for your beautiful words...