looking for the one are you her..... - Love and Romance

Posted

See I have this ideal girl in my head....21-28yrs old, height 5'5-5'7, has car and a job lives near me if not will travel for me! But to be honest I just want someone to make me smile. I jus wanna be loved and love someone back! And if you don't get what I mean! I'm sayin all of those things don't matter as long as she makes me smile the image of a perfect perfect girlfriend would not include any of those cus she be perfect to me

Posted

^ to your comment, travelling for someone is hard. well i did and i ended up in the worst situation, she chose someone closer. Also, its good to set an idea of what you want, but if youre gunna base everyone off of what you see as the ideal match for you , you will probably find limited amount of people. you should just let all your thoughts go, and keep an open mind. Its hard, you can still have some criteria of what you base girls off of. But the "ideal" girl is hard to find. Also you'll soon realize that the ideal girl can be a totally different image of what you imagined to be your perfect partener.

Posted

Omg I'm with Samantha 100%. I couldn't have said it better hun.....

Posted

Haha! I get u but I did say it doesn't matter what she did or has or lived I said I jus want her to make me smile I don't need any of that in a partner if she makes me smile u see u didn't get it loool but thanks I understand what u mean

Posted

I get it, i just think it needed to be said. Im glad youre looking for someone who makes you smile, its a great quality in a person. If anything, you shouldnt settle for anything less. and Thank you shay

Posted

yeah I get ya, I think we all want that on some certain level, to be happy with a person, to love and be loved back.
it's the greatest thing mankind could ever achieve, happiness.

and I hope you'll find your perfect girlfriend, or someone who will make you smile someday!

peace V

Posted

Awwww thank you x soo 'the one' guess she hasn't made a comment on this yet loool

Posted

its great to have standards. but we must realize that everyone will always be lacking in something. i feel its more important to become a team and bring your resources together. then you will always have more than you did before. but if you obsess over what you/others have than you will never be satisfied. love and happiness are way more important than anything else.....
basically i agree with everyone else......