people who argue MY lesbianism - Love and Romance

Posted

Why must I repeatedly answer the question "how do you know if you haven't tried it?" Please stop asking me this! OMG. My mother even used this one on me when I came out! Why why why?! I don't need to try penis to know I love vagina!

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

YES! Exactly! I'm so fed up with the question, I'm tempted to stab the next one who asks it.

Posted

lol "i don't need penis to know i love vagina" so true lol

Posted

It's hilarious isn't it. I know because my mind and body tell me so...if there is a next time, it might be worth pursuing their logic and retorting with "Well, how do you know you don't like virgina, if you've never tried it?", and see what the poor unfortunate you're speaking to has to say then...

Posted

I'm not sure I'd want to ask my mother that one, lol. But I get the idea. I tried asking my guy friends if they haven't tried men either how do they know they don't like it, they say it's different! It is exactly the same! Ew then of course there is the men who ask "how?" Insisting that I explain how I do it. Or the ignorant ones claiming they're expert and our sex doesn't count because there's no penetration. Ha! Are you kidding me!?

Posted

i remember years ago when i was straight, i was watching a show about the bunny ranch on real sex, 1 of the women said she makes better money fron other women, she stated that, 90% of all women r lying if they if they say they've never even thought of being with another woman, my point is all a man can do is stick, omg a woman can & will do so much more, she'll touch ur mind soul as well as ur body, so the next time any1 asks u any ignorant ass ? b happy 2 answer it, don't b unomfortable about it b/c u no what in the back of my mind they don't want u2 no it but the reason y they're asking is b/c they're curious or done it b4, just want u2 no, b/c i get a kick out of it, i think 2 myself. if ur completely straight, comfortable with u, ur lifestyle, n ur own skin, y r u asking me about the way i make love 2 a women or how we have sex, tink about it that way, so next time answer them, smile 2. ok let me tell all u ladies dat have a problem w/ it don't throw religion at me cuz people like doing that shit, & i'm tell them if i go 2 hell 4 being gay, lesbian, whatever, u going 2 as matter of fact, we can hold hands cuz u goin 4 sumthin 2, i had an incident with my exes mother, she used that u going 2 hell b.s. on me, i told her 2 her face where u think u going 4 messing with that married man, u want 2 got 2 getha, she neva bothered me again. whoever made up the idea for love & romance, i mlove them. thank u, i love yall 2, my gay family, bottom line, they're uncomfortable, unsure, insecure about they're own sexuality if they just feel they have 2 constantly have 2 tell u how much they love the peter---but not til u them ur gay. oooooh that felt good

Posted

gurl, keep venting Aliyah!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!! dam, thats a hard act to follow.. lmao! i totally realte... they always bust out w the same shit. Like seriously u cant get another line? why is it always , " But u aint w a real man to satisfy u... You need to be w me!" hahahaaha u some funny as mofos!!!! please, been there done dat and TRUST ME, there aint shit u cant do that a girl hasnt already done!!! the only difference is she actually mastered the art of doing it!!!! Shit gurl, when i have friends that ask me y i ask them why not? Then i ask them why they love pussy... When they answer me, then i tell them this and only this.... I love it for the same reasons... After that they leave me alone. i mean, seriously, WAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT A FEMALES BODY? every curve, every inch is just perfect. the way there body moves in the same rhythm as mine. Please men, dont emabaress urselfs. u cant please me like SHE can!

Posted

I did ask my Mother how did she know if she'd never tried. She laughed before realising that I was being serious. She said she hadn't. I asked would she? Only in my wildest dreams, was the reply and she hasn't challenged me since.

Posted

People tell me the same thing all the time. I don't need to try it. I know what I want.

Posted

What I hate is when guys try to persuade you to be with them. It's like HELLO WE DON'T WANT YOU. D=&lt

Yay for having a wonderful day! Happy Holidays to you too.

Posted

Thanks =) .. and yes the ones who try to persuade you are so ignorant! They think they have this wonderful chance and they can change us! Ha! Morons! It's like saying "I'm a lesbian" is an invite / challenge for them.

Posted

I also hate when people find out and then they avoid you like the plague. It's not an illness.

Posted

Hahaha, 'they avoid you like the plague' hahahaha. True as hell. Point is, darling women, they give ou that kind of response about anything that's not standard. They used to beat up kids that were left handed, remember? The standard p[eople never question the standard..that's their problem.

Don't care so much for their stupid questions; I usually reply as if I were a teacher: ow, you don't know? Well, let me tell you. They actually are interested, In a stupid way, but they tend to understand after a while. Or maybe that's just me trying to change the world...hahahaha.

Have a great new year you darlings! And don't give a fuck about what they say! You don't look into their bedrooms do you? So why should they question what you do there?

Posted

They are interested. That's when the ignorant "how" questions surface. It's like.. when you see a gorgeous woman and you don't want to look away, but you don't want to be a creeper and stare. (Not that I do that! ha)

One person/question/answer at a time, I suppose. X(

Posted

This has happened to me a time or two... lol I worked at a bowling alley and beautiful women would come in and I couldn't help myself from starring. Although, the good thing was that one of my co-workers (that I lived with) was lesbian too. So, she would tell me to get back to work or sometimes she would watch to.

Posted

yeah i can't help but appreciate womans... assets. i really hope that's not considered creepy, guy do it all the time!

Posted

I think it's because at some point in their lives all heterosexual men believe that they are the second coming and how dare any woman refuse them. If you're asked 'can they watch', answer of course they can, but with one condition: you get to castrate them first.

Posted

That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard all week. XD