Cat and Mouse - Love and Romance

Posted

so i have this ex who i sorta freaked out on because it seemed like she was throwing hints around that she wanted me. well turns out a couple days ago she got back with one of her old ex's and i freaked out. she says she never said she wanted me back that she told me she didnt want me. was i wrong to think the thoughts i did because she had made it belivable that we could stand a chance agian? i payed these games but never this good...

Posted

If you want her back then stop playing games it never turns out well in the long run, trust me I know. If she was sending those signals she either freaked out and went to a safer relationship or she just wanted to mess with you. Just be who you are and the right person will come along whether or not it's your ex.

Posted

i have never played games with her. just to make that clear

Posted

So mm, im the ex!! i never messed with her head. i do miss her and all. but i did say i didnt want her back. i know i was in the wrong to send out those signals but all she had to do was say good bye and none of that would have happened.cause i couldnt walk away until she could.

Posted

yeah well it would of been easier if u didnt send the mixed SIGNALS! now look i said it and yep u probably werent expecting that were u. great good job to me i did it u can go be happy with ur gf now and uh sending the signals is messing with my head

Kayla_Marie_36563
Posted

that's good advise lol.