Venin_Venimeux

Looking For You :) - Love and Romance

Venin_Venimeux
Posted

So I'm curious; What are your thoughts on long distance relationships?
Here in Denver, CO I can't seem to meet any monogomous, caring, and gentle lesbians. I haven't lost all hope, but I have decided to search outside of Colorado for that special lady.

"The only links we had were technical:
phone and personal computers
As I longed for more...
my dreams were so vivid of you talking with me,
from across the span of a room... "
--Anonymous Poet

Posted

Long distance is a trivial thought. Love can span to places far and wide.

Posted

Long distance relationships only work when you can talk good. At least in my experience.

sandifer
Posted

i have to agree with leiah with d triva part.i don't c it happening but anythings
possible

Posted

There are some.Maybe not in Denver though. I used to live in Lakewood and my sister who is also lesbian had a relationship with someone who owns a health store in Moorison. Forgot her name at this moment but if I talk to her again I wil ask her about what there is available for lesbians in your area as my sister was in real estate and new the whole area.

Venin_Venimeux
Posted

Thanks Jeanie.. but yeah I agree, long distance relationships are very hard, but with good communication and faith, anything is possible.

Posted

Oh I just ran across the persons name looking for something. I don't think she would like me to drop her name around so please be discreet. She actually runs a health store I believe in Evergreen. Her name is Nancy but she is not always there but I am sure there are other lesbians who work for her. Also go look on line for friendly gay cities in Colorado.