ex, stocker?,heartless? or just cold.. - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

i just broke free from a 7yr bad relationship, and i dont want nothin 2 do with my ex, but she wont leave me alone, i tryd 2 be nce, i tryd talking, and i even had to send one nasty msg, and she still wont leave me alone, iam going fucking crazy, and all she wants to do is hurt me, she already fucked me over when we broke up but it aint good enough she wants me to hurt, like for example she calls me drunk and gets guys to say shit, and she calles my moms and my ***s and she pretty much calls my whole family and she trys to get them to say things to me, but i told them i dont want to hear it cuz it hurts, so i dont know what she says but my sis said she messed up, but iam so heartbroken, i dont know how or why she is doin this and why she wont quite..i just dont know what to do and iam already going crazy cuz the breakup, but now all this shit shes doin iam going to snap!,,wtf should i do? iv been drinking my sarrows away, but sarrow can swim! ..so fml..

Posted

You need to get a restraining order that includes her contacting your family as well. I had to do that once. My ex ended up going to jail for following me around after that and I have never had to deal with it again.

Posted

she dosent want u and she dosent want u to be with anyone else.
u do need a restraining order, its the only way for her to leave u alone. she sounds hateful, dont give her any reason to comeback into ur life and u will recover from her it just takes time.

Posted

BTW: drinking makes it worse, stop doing that....ur just prolonging the healing process.

Posted

get a restrining order and change evrything e-mail address phone numbers, she is toxic stay away from her and keep her away from you and yours, keep in touch, we care

Posted

i did change my email, n moved out the old place, that we lived in, well she left with her clothes and made me take care of everything like rent,dameg,cleaning, n now somehow she got my cell and she left a voice msg on my sis phone saying shes coming to edmonton to see me that fucking scares me, she was very violent n mean and i dont want her attacking me again..its a scary situation, thats what i mean i just dont know what 2 do? i dont like fighting or anytype of ***, its bad..n i wish i had a gay friend to run to buddys with lol but gzz wtf ? wut 2 do? cant escape....

Posted

go to the polce to see what the recomend change cell phone nbr, here in the states, if you tell them its for domestic *** they will do it for free, or at the very least block her nbr, stay with family or friends, this is not a good time for you to be alone

Posted

u have to get in her face.... she has to see that u r serious, but u have to have support when doin this. find someone who has ur back and take them with u. and if u r scared then u have to get a grip and turn ur back on her.... u must get A RESTRAINING ORDER. she will stop when confronted with jail time.
there is no escape from hateful people accept to walk away. and u have to stand ur ground. people like that dont read between the line nor do they care what u feel. this is on u . take the right steps and stop mourning a relationship that isnt worth it.
get mad and take ur life back....its about u not her.
she may be making it hard to do that but u must find the strength.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

go to nearest police station and make a report as soon as you can she could really hurt you or someone else and you could the this right now they do have stockers law in place now so use it

Posted

You need to take care of this right now. Don't let it go any longer. I don't want you to get hurt and you will if this keeps going on. It sounds to me like it has gone on to long as it is. Baby Girl, please listen to me on this. I have been where you are and I know that it is hard, but you will feel so much better after it taken care of. You can talk to me whenever you need too. I am here for you as is the rest of all your friends here.

Posted

yeah shit hun the best thing i can say is you get the restraiing order against her and if it continues then just call the cops and have her arrested, this doesn't seem like a safe situation for you and i dont want you getting hurt!