don't tell my ma - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ze****

Posted

out of the closet what did u do ? and can u believe between gay and gay have true love ?

Posted

It was difficult for me to come out of the closet. Took me a few years before I was finally able to tell my family. But I'm glad I got it out in the open. Far as gay and gay having true love like a man and woman, yes I do.

Posted

Out of the closet i told my best friend that I believed was very accepting but then i told a few others and it spread but it was all good..... I learned that not everyone is going to accept you for who you are so the faster you get over that the better, but there are ways to help those ppl understand like my mother.... and i believe gay love is true love

Posted

Told friends first, which was so easy since they are all chillax. But I struggled with telling family for a long time, then I messed up and got blackout drunk at a family party, and it was a bad scene...lol

Posted

Oh and I think gender doesn't matter when it comes to love. No matter if it is men or women, depending on what you are into.

Posted

yeah gender doesnt matter when it comes to love just as race and many different lifestyles dont matter......

Posted

Out to some but not to most. It is different here in my country where the "macho" culture of man prevails although the past decade saw a lot of changes as far as the landscpe of gay lifestyle is concerned.
Yes, "gay to gay" relationships can and will last as long you both love each other. Gender does not have to be an issue.

Posted

I told my parents when I turned 18. That was well over 2 decades ago. They didn't accept it at first, my Dad ignored me for about a decade. My Mom, took her sweet time, digesting this and didn't believe I was, merely stated "your going through a phase, you will grow out of it." Here it is some 20 years later and it's obvious, I haven't. As for the love comment. I heard somewhere that you can't help who you fall in love with, be it a man or a woman. Love see's no sexual orientation, color or ethnic background. If cupids arrow so happens to hit someone of the same sex, then so be it. Don't question it. Accept it because a strong love doesn't come around that often in one person's life time.