alone - Love and Romance

Posted

I feel so alone. Everytime I like someone I run them away. I relly don't know how to cntrol my feelings. I always give so much, tooooo much way to fast and for some it seems unreal. I don't know what to do.....

Posted

I am absolutely the same way and I have tried to change but then I come off as too guarded or mean and that never ends well sooo I jus do what my heart tells me to do, u will come across the one that understands u and will take the time to get a deeper understanding of how u love, I kno how u feel all too well and if there was anything I could do to change it I definitely would for u and myself!!!!

Posted

Kinda Sounds like you rush things.....for Some, speaking of myself would just get freaked out......I Had met a girl who was cool but started rushing which just made me run the other direction.....just take things nice and steady

Posted

You just need to be patient. Lemme guess, You are probably dying to get into a relationship? If so, you need to learn to have fun without the worry of love. Back to the topic, you are probably freaking them out. You just need to breathe and relax and only take it a step at a time. Also, if you think they are starting to run, have a talk with them and find out what their needs are. Actually, that's the best thing to do at the beginning of a relationship so you don't have misunderstanding. Tell me if this helps
MacKenzie

Posted

be yourself. never change for anyone unless you want to. Don't get to excited when you meet someone new. Chill be confident laugh and show them what your all about. I'm sure your a beautiful person.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

Be yourself, go with the flow, one step at a time, don't become obsessive and don't try to *** things. Let everything happen on their own.

Patience is a virtue, and a *** in the ass, but it helps.

Posted

LIfe is always changing and so we should make some changes that reflect some of it. We dont have to run, just bend a little and but keep the integrety and honesty that made you the fabulous and interesting woman we love.

Posted

:-) thank you everyone, you each said something that really made me think. I will let you know how everything go. Smooches!

Posted

And yes I do want to be in a relationship badly..... but I know I have to wait.

Posted

Well good :] And just remember you have your friends that love you and your family too. And, you have all of u :]

Posted

that's true but it takes two to make the thing go right...Smile....

Posted

:-) omg I love you guys........