gays - Looking for LOVE!!!

Sameer_Khan

Posted

Because we are the minority of, we throw better parties, and we have more fun. Anytime someone is gellious they make fun of those that make them that way. To make them feel superior.

Posted

They make fun of us because they are scared of us. Their ignorance to our culture makes them scared. When one is scared, they feel the need to have some power in the situation. In most cases, to have power means to make the enemy feel weak. What the gay culture needs to do is step forward, to make a positive influence in the community, and have respect for our lifestyle. I think that it is also best to answer questions that people may have about our lifestyle without being angry or frustrated towards the inquierer. It is time to make a change. . . it starts with us.

Posted

Yes, I have to agree it is a combination of both, And I do agree the only way to change it is for us to step forward. But just like all social changes, dont expect then to happen over night!

Nandie_Awwan
Posted

being gay is not what i want. but i then realize. it is not a mistake, even it is a gift for us to colour the world. there's a message in our condition. i think we just need to share the message to them and show that we do care about them. we just have to focus on what to share to them with heart, do not focus on what they would do to us,,

Posted

I don't look at my life as being a condition.Using thw word condition implies that there is something wrong and that it can be fixed. I think that is part of the problem. We have been told for far too long that there is something wrong with being gay. When speaking about our sexuality we must stop placing this negative wording with. Be positive and people will see that.

Posted

Yes, I am very happy and would never try to think of who or what I am as a negative. But we have to remember that not all people here are not from the same Culture, and words do have different meaning or connotations in different cultures. I do wish that at all the pride festivals going on this month around the world that more people thought about what best represents a positive image for the LGBT community! Most of what makes it on to TV news is a freek show, giving the homophobes fuel for their fires!

Nandie_Awwan
Posted

hmm,, so interesting,,
i'm happy cause i can see another views from you all..

Posted

Totaly cool Blue Inblue, That is exactly what these threads are all about. Getting to know and understand eachothers points of view. That brings us closer no matter how much distance lies between us!