looking 4 love??? everyone... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Roberto_Buena

Roberto_Buena
Posted

everybody deserve to love and to be love with someone&gt&gt&gtagree??

Posted

Of course every1 has sum1 2 love but it's just hard 2 find the "right" person that feels the same way truly...

Posted

I dont know if I totaly agree that every 1 has some 1 to love. I do think that there are a lot of lonely people out there. Some are waiting for love to drop in their lap. To find true love it takes time to shake the weeds and see who is out there.

Posted

Indeed, those people who are lonely need to go out and find what they are looking for. Most things in life just don't happen (unless you're super lucky)

Posted

Well that could b true just that sum people thnk love just falls in ur lap like George franz said but I guess it's true sum people hav it easier than others sum just c it as a challenge but I thnk it's mostly bcuz their either looking in all the wrong places or it's possibly it's just not their time YET...

Posted

Looking for L♥ve in all the wrong places. Looking for Mr. Right but only finding Mr. Right-away. Looking. Its when your looking you never find it. Stop looking. L♥ve will find you, when you least expect it. L♥ ve at first sight does exist. When it's real, you'll know it, for it's one wonderful feeling you'll never forget. Yes, there are many people out there, who are lonely. Who hunger for a mate. Who hunger for l♥ ve. Jamiee's last paragraph is quite true too.

Posted

How true Krystoffer, but if you are going out and enjoying life, it has no chance. You need to be out there for it to find you. Dont spend all your time at home or on the net thinking it is going to jump right out of the screen!

Nandie_Awwan
Posted

yeah, Krystoffer.. stop looking, start finding..

Posted

There it is now... oh wait! That's Ricky Martin!

Posted

I think his point is stop looking and let it find you, but mine was you can not hide in a office all the time hoping for love to jump out of the screen. Get out and be with your peeps! Enjoy your life, and it will find you!