What is it that you look for in a man? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ge****

Posted

Lets get a conversation going on about what we find attractive! Doesn't matter if it is physical, material, or something about the way he acts.

Posted

Me myself, I look for someone who is physically fit. I am not looking for a gym rat, but I am not attracted to guys that are more than 20#s over weight. I also look for guys that are confident and active. I can not stand being with someone who is just a home body.

Posted

I,M A HOME BODY SLIM -BUILD AND WITH STRONG....I NEVER WORK OUT I EAT WHAT I WANT ,..I,M HEALTHY..AND FIT. I LIKE MY GENT TO BE A LITTLE BIT THICK ,NOT OVER WEIGHT,..AND STRONG..IN BUILD.......

Posted

Well I'm not really all about figure but wat I thnk is most important is that he has 2 b very romantic loving and caring mostly that we hav good chemistry then like the figure well as long as he's not like overweight but average and well I don't really care about looks but as long as he doesn't look way 2 far I mean I hav limits as long as we kick it great then I'm good as 4 age hMmm well I would actually want 2 date sum1 older but I mean not over like 28 er sumthing cuz that's my taste since I'm more of a femme and I want my guy 2 b the guy in the relationship...

Posted

Cool Bryant and Jamiee, When it comes to looks, I find the most important part is the face. When I look into his eyes, I automatically know if there is chemistry or not. Although I am very attracted to a nice set of abs and a strong back, some one with a nice face, peircing eyes, and a beutiful smile can always keep my attention.

Posted

that does look very good

Posted

I'd want a guy who's understanding about problems and have my backs whenever i need him. He doesn't have to be a gym rat like George said. Just in shape and not over weight. I'd much prefer an out door guy. I want him to be caring but not so much that he'll bitch if i don't call back b/c i was busy with something.

Posted

Very cool Tri, I look for the some of the same things. I really like the outdoors myself -- so I need someone who would like to go camping with me and enjoy outdoor activities!

Posted

Yea a guy that always wants 2 defend u and who's very outdoors who loves 2 go hiking and walking by the beach that would b nice also who really wants 2 make u happy the best he can so he tries and keeps loving u and never lies bcuz he doesn't wanna hurt u ever that's wat I look 4 in a guy who can make me happy and of course I'll do my best 2 make him happy 2

Posted

I look for a guy who is up for an adventure. I want a man that can be spontaneous. I also want a romantic guy. I am looking for a guy who loves to laugh. Physically, I like broad shoulders, a nice smile, killer eyes, and he must be taller than me.

Posted

For me, he's got to have the playful heart of a child. I make every day an adventure and I need him to have a great sense of humor. The ability to handle anger is a must. Building a relationship based on mutual respect and honesty is what I value. Of course, it doesn't hurt if he also makes me weak in the knees when I look into his eyes. LOL

Posted

My ideal is a quiet, cuddly, homebody that makes me want to jump into bed with him, or chase him around the house. The type who hangs out all day in his flannel pajamas, curled up in an overstuffed chair sipping cocoa. He also has to be a good sport and a good companion for days spent hiking and camping and rock-climbing, with a quirky sense of humor.

Posted

i look for a strong guy that can protect me. im not much of a fighter you see. i want a man wit soft eyes to look into and a sense of humor.i want a man to coddel me and cuddle with. we'll both have a job and a small one room and at the end of the day we'll help each other unwind. but i want some veriety. occasionally we could go for a walk and joke and play and end with a romantic night at home.

Posted

Cool, I like all the different responses! I hope we get some more!

Posted

I need a guy who is spontaneous as well. This morning I woke up and decided to go hit all the roller coasters! So I grabbed my *** and her kids and we ran to 6 Flags. Next weekend I will most likely spend a whole day on my bike, unless something else comes up!

Posted

well for me lets see someone who doesnt mind me acting like a child cause i'm child at heart who is funn to get along with and someone who doesnt mind me taking care of them or being a caring person and who doesnt mind being outside becuase i love to be outside just walking or playing sports and if not then just someone who i can be myself and see having a serious realationship and someone clean of course

Posted

I actually like it when I am in a relationship that both I and my partner play different roles. It keeps it interesting and fun. My last boyfirind would asume a childish personality every now and then, but I always knew that in any bad situation he had my back!

Nandie_Awwan
Posted

hi,,, well i dream a guy who just click with me. that is my most important thing because it can show that we have a same vision about life and love. for me the same vision thing is fundamental for building a true-heart-relationships. i like a smart and well-educated guy, hmm naughty sometimes. naughty-ness shows that he can still spontaneous just like when he was a child, do not think too much just act what he want to act, so honest. and yes, ofcourse it will be my bless if he has a good look and phisically healthy,,,

Posted

Is hard to find a lover's now days because of some circumstances that occur during your search finding him. But if God give a chance to find a man of my dreams. I will not hesitate to let him enter into my heart.