Say HEY!!! Don't be a stranger :) - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Hey people!!! Say hey if u wanna!!!

Posted

Hey, hey, wha's up? Say, what's that all over yer hands? Ants?!

Posted

David Jurgensen !
Do you want Alex heart?

Posted

hey gy's how are you!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

HEY! How is it going?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the start of your summer! Me myself, I cant wait to go camping and bicyling on the shore of Lake Michigan in Michigan. Should be a great time! If you want to know more just ask!

Posted

My summer start has been a roller coaster ride, weather wise. 2 weeks ago, temperatures hitting 97º with the humidex. Today, well, feels more like Autumn... how does 57º feel to you? Damp, miserable, wet and cold. When it's warmer, I'm out cycling one of many bike paths my city has to offer here. I can pick a leisure ride along the Thames, to any location I choose. If I'm feeling gutsy enough, I'll attempt to Rollerblade. Most homo's here have ditched 2 wheels for 4 and have forgotten how enjoyable a good bike ride, really is. Sadly, I'm not near a lake that I can cycle around, just a bike path that runs along side of our Thames. For the record, I don't live in the UK. If I lived closer to you George, I'd join you for that bike ride!

Posted

Hey, I'm with you George and Krystoffer. I love biking and it's always a good time of year for it here in sunny San DIego. The best part is riding along the beachfront and ogling all the hot and juicy surfers - ummm hmm!

Posted

Yea, I bet! I really do like the Lake Shore ride in the summer here in Chicago for many of the same reasons!