Bondage and Discipline versus Sadism and Masochism

Bound2Edge

Bound2Edge
Posted

Been a life long lover of the bondage arts. Anything else is boring. I'd like to share a few thoughts, and check out your reactions. Just my opinion, only. 

First, with the hundreds of playmates I've tied and milked dry, I am had pressed to remember even one who asked for, or wanted, real ***. Like raised welts from a caning. Myself, as a younger man, especially, I submitted to a variety of whippings and severe nipple clamps, and it never really did anything for me. For that matter, hot wax is not thrilling.  I would endure it, if it pleased the Master, but it never got me hard. A few times, a firm spanking, or even paddling, could be titillating, but unvarnished, harsh *** just doesn't do a thing. I guess it gave pleasure to the few Masters who enjoyed sadism, but real masochism is far, far more rare than it appears in film or writing. 

But bondage is another story. Bondage is not synonymous with ***. Bondage is about being taken, or taking another, out of sexual control. As a Master, I love to bind the subject's naked body in such a way as to expose them shamefully, but not in such a way that their hands or feet start to go numb. Bondage must be firm, but not ***ful. The "discipline" of discipline is that the Master has control over the sub's sexual and orgasmic response. Doing things to their bound bodies, that they would be unable to sit still for if allowed to flop about- such as slow nipple stimulation, long slow caresses of the thighs, the abdomen, the arms and a slow, sensuous stroking and manipulation of the cock and the balls. Slow, breath taking explorations of the anus. All this while the sub strains and moans and begs for orgasm. Now THAT is hot. 

Bondage and discipline can be mixed and matched with any other sort of wild kink. Sounding, urine fetish, diaper fetish, enema training,  ***, cross dressing, asphyxiation, you name it. Just skip the thorns, if you will. *** isn't what it's hyped up to be. 

I am in El Paso, Texas, and always seeking to meet and enjoy enthusiastic like minded kinksters. Yes, this is an open invitation. 

Posted

Hi there, new here, just wanted to say I found this really interesting and would like to talk and learn more haha

Bound2Edge
Posted
On 2/4/2024 at 9:42 PM, Efra said:

Hi there, new here, just wanted to say I found this really interesting and would like to talk and learn more haha

Chat away! I'm not against S&M, it is just a very, very rare individual who truly gets off on being physically hurt. There are a few, and maybe over the course of 60 years I can recall maybe two. When, as a younger man, I subbed, I found that Dominants were often one trick ponies, that is to say they had a limited repertoire. Some would get off on seemingly endless whippings and little else, and some wanted to be pleasured, but never showed a spark of interest in gratifying the submissive. 

I like bondage and discipline because I like to create and invent new ways of taking the sub to new heights, especially to edge them until they are frantic with lust and their cocks are surging with unspent sperm. The final coup de grace would be slow, methodical, and that which is enough to blow the submissive away. Again the "D" is about containing the submissive's natural reaction to simply want to cum right away. A mental and physical chastity belt, if  you will, that greatly increases the final climax. 

To this end, I was once bound heels over head, and the Dom provided a very effective hand job while stimulating the balls and anus. I came a stallion, and then waited for him to release me. But he didn't. He continued to now jack both my slippery cock with his own, which is known as "post cum ***."

And *** it was, as my already hyper stimulated cock had to endure it all over again...for a second orgasm and for his. That was some major discipline, for this sub. It ran me through every gamut of emotion, and it was brilliant as it was breathtaking.