Regarding whether we gays will be discriminated against by normal people in normal life

joao1888

Posted
I am a transfemenine obedient sissy and I am married to my mistresses. From September 10th to Nov 1st My life was threatened, my property was damaged and we had powder sprayed under mobile home and our doors that had us spitting green mucus. Guest met at gate told we could not have visitors by maintenance man. Owner threatened mistress . Out right hate crimes, I walk up to a police officer and they pulled away.I file a report under Roxy the Sgt calls me by my old male name and sir 30x.When I said you know this is anti transgender he said he was not playing that game. I told him it's sad he consider my 37 year fight a game . And I ended the call. No one ever called back. So yes str8 people not only discriminate against the LGBT community but they target us with hatred.
Tiemedown
Posted

Everyone is normal in their own life. It's a shame that people who can't accept the life of others without showing what, ASSHOLES, their are by opening their mouths and saying something rude or disrespectful.